I'm getting old.

Wrath of Foamy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

7 years until 40, at least half of my life done.

The moment I feared when I was a depressed teenager is coming, when I look back with nothing but regret.

I wonder how I fucked up so much. I've never been stupid, just aimless.

What if I become terminal? I've only been happy-ish and optimistic over the last four years.

I may say fuck the mortgage and blow my savings on travel until I die.

Any advice?

Shits keeping me awake at night.

Lol you're 33, stop acting like you're 55. Plenty of time to make your life worth living without fucking over your mortgage for a way too early midlife crisis.

Get a grip sherbro

quote-life-really-does-begin-at-forty-up-until-then-you-are-just-doing-research-carl-jung-65-23-17.jpg

Don't be a other midlife crisis stereotype. Everyone gets old eventually, no point in worrying about what is beyond your control.

You're still only 33, live in the moment.

yeah you are old, like super old
but you can work out and take supplements or whatever
and be in good shape
but you will still be old, super old
and then you will die
the end

Maybe this is a question for the Golden Teacher?
gt_product-230x132.png

<{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
born in '76. Go to the gym no less than 4 times a week, stop eating fast food and sodas, don't binge drink anymore, find someone who will blow you and can watch TV in the other room when the game is on and always focus on your money. Fall in love with the money, you don't want the stress of a job or career once you're in your 50's

33 you say? Have you looked into retirement homes? Because, I’ll tell yea, it’s all downhill after 33.5.

Atop using your phone. Unplug your TV and live life. Do that for 6 weeks and get back to me.

Traveling is doable still, fighting amateur in something is doable, just some examples

In the end life can be pretty cruel but the best trait one can have is ability to endure.

And you endure so valiantly judging by your posts here

Lol I'm turning 35 in a few weeks and I can say I'm barely starting to scratch the surface of my potential.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start making moves towards what you really want out of life.

i feel u.31 here

Just turned 34 in December, my goal this year is to win at Indianapolis. I was so close last year to winning Daytona and Indy in the same year.

Incidental contact with some shitbag Mazda crushed my dreams the way Donald Trump has crushed the dreams of Greta Thunburg!

If you don't have $1 mil saved, start panicking.

Read this thread ts mike used to be in a rough spot for a long time but he pulled through eventually. Actually he had it way worse than you if you read his old threads

Especially irish thugs story on page 4

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/whats-the-cutoff-point.3179517/

Yeah, some Sherdoggers have had really tough lives. I'm fortunate by comparison.

My thoughts are doing my head in and I'm trying to sleep. All posts, including the ones calling me a dumbass, are greatly appreciated.

7 years until 40, at least half of my life done.

The moment I feared when I was a depressed teenager is coming, when I look back with nothing but regret.

I wonder how I fucked up so much. I've never been stupid, just aimless.

What if I become terminal? I've only been happy-ish and optimistic over the last four years.

I may say fuck the mortgage and blow my savings on travel until I die.

Any advice?

Shits keeping me awake at night.

You are in your prime. Learn Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Man up.

Back