I'm getting old.

Yeah, some Sherdoggers have had really tough lives. I'm fortunate by comparison.

My thoughts are doing my head in and I'm trying to sleep. All posts, including the ones calling me a dumbass, are greatly appreciated.

Everyone has those regrets

I grew up with the homeless and trained boxing ,dream was to become a pro,among with other crushed hopes

Didnt happen but such is life

Last edited:
don't listen to anyone telling you that you are not entitled to your misery
fuck all the drones of mindless positive, they are all predictable and thus anonymous
life is worth wasting
nobody cares, not really. nobody will remember you and nobody will be remembered in a meaningful way
see a few sunsets, have a few orgasms, pay for shit you don't need with your life and time
in 1000 years there will be no proof you were ever here
there is no truth worth uttering or fighting for

Yeah, some Sherdoggers have had really tough lives. I'm fortunate by comparison.

My thoughts are doing my head in and I'm trying to sleep. All posts, including the ones calling me a dumbass, are greatly appreciated.

You should make a trip on LSD or mushrooms and discover who you are and/or what you wanna do.

I'm not kidding at all.

The good news is, you can still date women in their mid to late 20s for a few more years without issue.

Lol you're 33, stop acting like you're 55. Plenty of time to make your life worth living without fucking over your mortgage for a way too early midlife crisis.

Get a grip sherbro

^ fucking this.

I didn't truly get my shit together until 35.

Was in a relationship at 26 to what I discovered was a whore of a woman. Married at 32, divorced at 33. Spent two years being a piece of shit with the money I made off our house sale and then met THE woman.

Been on the up-and-up ever since. We now have a 4yr old daughter who brightens my day and is funny as hell, a work-in-progress house, 4 chickens, a dipshit dog and some fish which I'm pretty sure have less than a week to live.

33 is NOT too old to change shit amigo. Open your mind and let your guard down.

We had our daughter when I was 40 and honestly, I'm glad I waited so long to have kids. I feel grounded and capable of giving her the best life she can have. I wouldn't have been able to do that when I was younger.

That being said, I'm 5 glasses of wine deep at 2:30pm and trying to install an electronic lock on my door so .. my advice should be taken with a grain of salt...

Damn kids in this thread.
87g8cdmpc4k11.jpg

Everyone dies, nothing matters, you're alive now, lighten up!

Man, I'm more than a decade older than you. If you feel that way, imagine how I feel... because I don't feel anything like you at all.

Get over it man.

Lol at kids these days. I’m 53 and so far my 50s have been the best decade. Don’t fear age, embrace it. I intend to keep fishing hunting riding my atvs well into my 70s and 80s if my health allows it. People age well in my family, so barring any bad surprise i have a couple of good decades lefts.

No point in moaning about it is there - nothing you can do to turn back the time, and there's no way you can keep that moaning up for next 40 years any way. Might as well just feel better today already.

{<jordan}

I’d trade money to be 33 again. And I ain’t much older.

I'm turning 29 today. All I regret is how many girls I didn't bang because I was focused on some other girl.

You could still do any number of things such as going to college or returning to college, joining the military , volunteer
For a local non profit,start new hobbies,etc.
As someone else said , you're only 33 not 55

Lol @ 33 being old.

If you don’t feel like a million bucks at 33 you’re a disaster as a person.

^ fucking this.

I didn't truly get my shit together until 35.

Was in a relationship at 26 to what I discovered was a whore of a woman. Married at 32, divorced at 33. Spent two years being a piece of shit with the money I made off our house sale and then met THE woman.

Been on the up-and-up ever since. We now have a 4yr old daughter who brightens my day and is funny as hell, a work-in-progress house, 4 chickens, a dipshit dog and some fish which I'm pretty sure have less than a week to live.

33 is NOT too old to change shit amigo. Open your mind and let your guard down.

We had our daughter when I was 40 and honestly, I'm glad I waited so long to have kids. I feel grounded and capable of giving her the best life she can have. I wouldn't have been able to do that when I was younger.

That being said, I'm 5 glasses of wine deep at 2:30pm and trying to install an electronic lock on my door so .. my advice should be taken with a grain of salt...

Pics of dog and chicken.

I'm only 28 but I think about emptying out my savings and going wild every single day. Not because I feel old but life can end on any given day. Here I am saving money for when I'm in my 50s but, a meteor or any other number of things could end all of humanity on any day. All that grinding, all that savings and going with out. It would have all been for nothing

32 here and completely opposite. Will be 33 in may.

I feel rejuvenated. Might have to do with sports, taking care of my food but I'm also going to work overseas (France) for a year so learning a new language (3rd one) was fun and made me feel like a kid again. Going to a place where nobody speaks spanish and I will experience everything again (from dating to making friends) is exciting for me.

I disagree you passed half of your life, not even statistically. If you are not happy with your life sell everything and relocate with less things. Then once you get bored do it all over again.

We only have one life. Turn your regrets into power to set things in motion. You are not taking money or your house to the afterlife. Fuck everything.

Back