Just turned 38....... is my life over now?

38 crew checking in. I am physically, mentally, and financially at my best. These fucking people acting old are dickheads. 38 is legit so young still and I won't hear any more of this. Me? Age is a state of mind. Don't look at life this way TS

Amen! I turn 57 in a bit and am in shape like I was in my 30's. Not as solid but still... Injuries aside I'm more active and social than ever.

Do not Rot in Vain!

Devour life!

<goldie>

I’m 36. Have sold big scripts, worked with and seen incredible arts onscreen and offscreen. Performed in the biggest theatres, met the biggest celebrities, banged the hottest girls in highschool and my universities, travelled all over the place. Have wildly cool jobs. No kids. My legacy is sealed.

I could honestly die tomorrow and regret nothing. If you can say the same, YES. It’s basically downhill now as youve peaked.

I just turned 38 in September. I figured I can either sit around feeling sorry for my self and spend my time watching the sun rise and sett or try to live my best life.
I know a guy in his late fifties who still wins full contact karate tournaments

I'm turning 37. Feel good.

Yes your life is over you may now logg off

TS have you escaped your mid life crisis yet?

Nah, you’ve got a whole nother half of life to live with new experiences, enjoy it

33 soon 34 years old, moving country soon to pursue a new career solo in something that is incredibly difficult to succed in.

Roll dem dice boi, its not over til the fat lady sings.

38 crew checking in. I am physically, mentally, and financially at my best. These fucking people acting old are dickheads. 38 is legit so young still and I won't hear any more of this. Me? Age is a state of mind. Don't look at life this way TS

I know a couple of guys in their 70s that did the right things and are still very active and positive. Health is largely about just not fucking yourself, give your body and mind the minimum they need, anything more comes with a price.

I mean, no, but it depends on what you do with your life. At 38 I went to europe for 2 weeks and had one of the best times of my life.

Back