Just turned 38....... is my life over now?

my 30s be tight yo, gettin dem hunnies and shit know what im sayin bro

my 30s be tight yo, gettin dem hunnies and shit know what im sayin bro
...and aside from talking like a retard - yes, we know what you're saying: you refer to both your hands as "dem hunnies".

The "and shit" part, we can infer, refers to where you like to stick "dem hunnies".

...and aside from talking like a retard - yes, we know what you're saying: you refer to both your hands as "dem hunnies".

The "and shit" part, we can infer, refers to where you like to stick "dem hunnies".

Are you saying that he rubs shit on his hands before masterbation?? I'm assuming it's his shit or some animal shit he found in the park? If it's honey coloured I can only further assume that, he has a special diet and or he's tracked down a particular animal with said colour shit?

Anyway I don't like to shit post but that's a lot of shit.......

I can't even relate to young people. They have a completely different life experience. They don't know a life without social media and the Internet.

Nah, they missed it

They love the 90s but wont relate with what really transpired..

They wish they lived it

I wish i was young

Are you saying that he rubs shit on his hands before masterbation?? I'm assuming it's his shit or some animal shit he found in the park? If it's honey coloured I can only further assume that, he has a special diet and or he's tracked down a particular animal with said colour shit?

Anyway I don't like to shit post but that's a lot of shit.......
Can only go based on what he posted. Who knows what kind of weird crap that freak is into?

No kink shaming tough, if he wants to fist himself then I'm not judging, have fun in brown town ya weirdo.

Personally I think he just needs to be introduced to good, wholesome coke and hookers... though if he saw an actual woman naked, he'd probably freak out.

see plenty of fellas 18-21 with hair not as nice as that. dude's definetely blessed to have that kinda hair at 35+, why you hating anyways
None of that takes away from the DHT reality

It's coming for all of us (unless you're on Finasteride)

Just providing free hairline counseling to fellow sherdogs, no hate

Why wasn't it over the day before you turned 38? You fucking idiot.

Same here... 44 and still in the best shape of my life and still living the dream. I feel like my life truly didn't get started until I was in my early 30s anyway.

I guess I never realized when I was in my 20s how much easier it would be to attract women in their 20s.. when in my 40s lol.
Its a gift for sure - my fiancé is 10 years younger than me so that's a good motivator to stay in good shape because frankly, I'm punching well above my weight with her!

Back