Just turned 38....... is my life over now?

At 38 I had to start a new career because of a major medical issue, me ex wife left me, and my mom died.

But at 39 I had my first 3some with 2 girls. Luckily men just get better with age. The adventure will continue

I'm not gonna shame you for it or anything but partying with 18-19yo collage girls while pushing 40 is kinda wild lol
I'd shame him for it but last time I shamed somebody for that I got dubs lol. On the otherhand I feel like every thread TS creates is fictitious anyways.

Yeah.

I remember and I mean I have a distinct and specific memory of when I moved back from LA and started substitute teaching and coaching and saw 18 year old girls and I was around 28 and it hit me

"Oh, those are KIDS.
And I am Not."

I think of that any time I hear about anyone let's say 28-30+ dating someone college age or so...

Yea my cousin was like 33 and he got this 18 year old girl pregnant and then got her best friend pregnant at the same time. When it happened I just looked at him and said "You just ruined these two girls lives because your a man child". He look at me dead in the eyes, hit the blunt, and then we just busted out laughing because he's a ridiculous person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back