I'm getting old.

Lol @ 33 being old.

If you don’t feel like a million bucks at 33 you’re a disaster as a person.

I’ll laugh along with you man......
HEmLJo2.gif

I’m gonna be 48 in a few days. Life is good. And I’m just getting over an Achilles repair. Still strong as fuck.

38 here. Been an adult for roughly 5 years now. Just scrambling my ass off to make up for lost time. Things are going better than they ever have, but shit is still rough.

I'm sore and exhausted all the time and starting to have more health issues that could be serious. But I'm doing the best I can to maintain forward momentum. I've already accomplished all the goals I set for myself a few years ago when I was homeless and basically ready to die. If I died today at least I was finally able to become the man I wanted to be.

<Fedor23>

And I didn't begin to get my shit together until 35. At the end of 2016 I was jobless, homeless, carless, with a few hundred bucks in the bank. It's NEVER too late to make changes in your life.

If you continue thinking about the past you'll never enjoy the present

Stop Living in regret and start living

I am getting old
on my penis there is mold
my anus is cold

I’ll laugh along with you man......
HEmLJo2.gif

I’m gonna be 48 in a few days. Life is good. And I’m just getting over an Achilles repair. Still strong as fuck.

Dude I’m 38 and feel like I’m 20. In shape. Feeling great. Still look good.

Who are these people completely done by the time they’re 30 years old

At 30 you should still be slamming college aged hotties if you’re not married

I'm about to turn 30 and the thought hits me like a brick.

I'm only 28 but I think about emptying out my savings and going wild every single day. Not because I feel old but life can end on any given day. Here I am saving money for when I'm in my 50s but, a meteor or any other number of things could end all of humanity on any day. All that grinding, all that savings and going with out. It would have all been for nothing

Same here. 38 and my life has never been more together but i still fantasize about saying fuck it daily. Wife and i are on track to retire with millions but what's the point when we'll be old, physically broken, and boring. That's if we don't get diagnosed with any number of life altering ailments in the mean time...which is fairly likely. I want to liquidate, move somewhere warm and get off the hamster wheel.

Hey all you young guns. 30's are the new 20's. Why? By 30 you should have an established career. You should be a little wiser. And you should know how to navigate the dating scene. 30 to 35 is prime poon slaying unless you already have a good woman on lock like I did. As has been said, 30 to 35 is young enough to still bang college hotties.

And guess what? 40 isn't that bad either. You can joke about aging, but know you still can get things done. I'll let you know about 50's in two years.

I'm only 28 but I think about emptying out my savings and going wild every single day. Not because I feel old but life can end on any given day. Here I am saving money for when I'm in my 50s but, a meteor or any other number of things could end all of humanity on any day. All that grinding, all that savings and going with out. It would have all been for nothing

Supposedly, gargantuan meteor strikes are overdue. I've read many sources on the internet that say that "cataclysmic events" are cyclical and that the meteor strike that eliminated the dinosaurs was supposed to happen again a while ago.

However, I read those types of articles for entertainment. I never spend more than $0.01 on female prostitutes, skydiving, traveling, or any other type of action that I call "Bucket List Actions."

On Sherdog, I learned about the Coronavirus/Corona Virus that is cutting through China at this very moment. The legendary icon known as Kobe Bryant died when he was 41 years old. I could be dead tomorrow and I'm not even close to 41.

Getting old kicks ass.

The only downside I've run into is the phantom injuries. You know, waking up and your back is broken, or turning your head and snapping your neck. Or the phantom torn thigh or sore ankle.

Other than that everything is good

7 years until 40, at least half of my life done.

The moment I feared when I was a depressed teenager is coming, when I look back with nothing but regret.

I wonder how I fucked up so much. I've never been stupid, just aimless.

What if I become terminal? I've only been happy-ish and optimistic over the last four years.

I may say fuck the mortgage and blow my savings on travel until I die.

Any advice?

Shits keeping me awake at night.
I was in your shoes. At 34 I felt like I was living a life of obligation. I quit my masters to get a job and help out my then girlfriend and her kids since they were struggling financially. I was working endless hours making ends meet in a job I hated
Then on November 13 2017 the best thing happened to me. My stomach swelled up suddenly, I went to the hospital and it was cancer. Halfway through my treatment I said I would beat this thing to finish my masters, grab life by the dick and make it my bitch. I literally grabbed my laptop, chemo tubes intact while that shit was dripping into my veins and re-applied since the deadline was that Friday. I remember feeling like shit, tired as fuck and still a possibility of dying but I didn't care. I powered through it and applied. Lo and behold, no more trace of cancer in me, I got accepted, I'm acing my classes and I'm just starting a consulting company with two partners (had our first client on Saturday). Cancer woke me the fuck up.

The good news is you don't need a terminal illness to wake you up. You just need to identify what you identify with and what gives you the energy to get up in the morning. Make sure you get plenty of human contact, love, support, and all the fuzzy shit we take for granted. Those things are what we live for.

Same here. 38 and my life has never been more together but i still fantasize about saying fuck it daily. Wife and i are on track to retire with millions but what's the point when we'll be old, physically broken, and boring. That's if we don't get diagnosed with any number of life altering ailments in the mean time...which is fairly likely. I want to liquidate, move somewhere warm and get off the hamster wheel.
Let me hold $1000 bro

I had this same moment of clarity. But it was when I turned 25. So I quit my band, went back to school, graduated, got back in shape, and feel like I’m doing pretty good at 38.

You should go to college if you haven’t graduated already. Not for the money, but because if you actually pay attention to the lectures, study, and stay engaged overall, it can be very rewarding. And you get some sense of accomplishment when you graduate which is not bad.

I don't want to dismiss anyone's existential crisis, but damn, 33 is awfully young to have one. But that's actually a good thing if you do something positive with it. You've got a lot of time to turn things around.
Hell, I was facing turning fifty when my first wife & I split up & I decided to go back to school to get my Bachelor's. So, if I could do it while battling a major depressive episode, so can the TS.

Back