• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Ian Garry fires back at Colby Covington, challenges him for “retirement” fight

Who would win this potential “I Quit” fight?

• Total voters
Okay I don't understand what's going on with Ian's wife. Is the joke that she's been with a lot of guys before they got married? Or after? Not saying that either situation is great but one is obviously a lot worse than the other

Okay I don't understand what's going on with Ian's wife. Is the joke that she's been with a lot of guys before they got married? Or after? Not saying that either situation is great but one is obviously a lot worse than the other
Wifes EX BF is Garrys nutritionist. Machado is EX BFs last name.

That depends on if you are talking about real life or the imaginary narrative that took on a life of its own.

I'd just like to know what happened, if anything
In real life?

Not much happened.

Ian Garry was a prospect fighting in Cage Warriors, hooked up with their Megan Olivi equivalent. She was late thirties, he was mid twenties.She became his girlfriend/manager. This pissed off his coach who kicked him out of the gym. Garry won the CW title with no corner, got signed to the UFC.

She has a child from a previous relationship. The father of that child is employed as Garry's nutritionist. The Exes name is Cullen. The child's name is Machado Cullen.

Layla Machado got pregnant with Ian Garry's child, they got married. I guess Garry is progressive, because he changed his name to Ian Machado Garry so everyone in the family would share a name.

The reason "Ian Garry is a Cuck" became a thing is because the loser parasite MMA Guru said a bunch of stuff that wasn't true or out of context. Sean Strickland then amplified that false narrative. It caught on because it's lurid, and funny, and Ian Garry is a wanker.

It would've been hard to be more ridiculous than Covington. Garry clearly isn't a genius and has the charisma of an oyster, but at least he speaks about fighting.
Nevertheless, if they both stood next to a deep ravine, I might do the right thing.

Sp Mr. MAchado gonna quit before his career even starts huh. Might not be able to keep thst cougar wife of his

He literally repeats pro wrestling lines. He literally repeats Chael Sonnen lines. Who was also literally ripping off pro wrestling lines.

Colby. Original. LOL
I also noticed that at times, he mimicks Chael's way of speaking. In that lame call-out video, I found it really obvious. Which is funny because when it comes to being comfortable or even remotely entertaining in front of cameras, he's the opposite of (prime) Sonnen.

i like both of these guys. i wish they could both win. but colby’s best days are most :eek::eek::eek::eek:ly behind him. id have to pick ian.

Ex husband, the father of Garry's stepson.

No it isn't. Her ex husband's name is Richard Cullen.

Machado is her birth name.
That's so freaking weird...

His wife is probably like:

Hey Richard honey, there's this up and coming UFC fighter who will probably be a star and filthy rich, how about I get with him until he's successfully and take half his shit so we can retire?

LOL

That's so freaking weird...

His wife is probably like:

Hey Richard honey, there's this up and coming UFC fighter who will probably be a star and filthy rich, how about I get with him until he's successfully and take half his shit so we can retire?

LOL
Why would you assume that?

Layla was already established and successful when she met Garry, who was fighting in the bush leagues.

lets do the match

if ian garry wins, colby retires

if colby wins, one of his virgin fans gets to lose their virginity with machados wife

They should make this a fight night main event.it boosts ian if he wins and Colby will get some respect back if he wins

All this talk only to get on his bike throughout the fight like he did in his last. At least Colby comes to fight fr.
Lol Colby uses wall and stall as a strategy in a lot of fights or repetitive take down tries even after failing. But you are right Ian gets on his bike a lot and essentially just jabs while retreating. Both guys are guilty if not actually fighting a lot. There are defensive strategies to use to avoid getting hit, but these guys play it safe a lot. I don’t like either of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back