Media Colby Covington goes off on Ian 'Soyboy' Garry: "The guy's a f*cking joke"

A tall skinny guy with toothpick legs is a perfect opponent for a good wrestler to 30-27 or 50-45*. Prime GSP would be a nightmare for Ian. Even a 35-year Colby who's probably a few years past his best days should win if he can avoid being subbed. He can't play around on his feet for the first few rounds like he did against Leon, though.

* The one exception is Jon Jones, but Ian is no Bones.

Colby always fights to win.

He's no Cuck - nothing like Ian's last joke of a fight.

Colby or Wonderboy would be cool matchups for Ian.

Covington took the opportunity to roast Garry for disabling comments on his social media profiles before dismissing him as a joke. 'Chaos' revealed that his attention right now is focused solely on Leon Edwards.

"All I'll say about Ian is if you step in shoes junior, you better wipe that s**t off," Covington said. "I've had death threats, bombings, people wanted to kill me after Brazil, I never turned off my social media, I never turned off my comments, look at that little Ian Garry, he's turning off his comments like a little f***ing sensitive soyboy.

"You know he ain't a tough- he ain't the biggest and baddest f***ing fighter in the division, the guy's a f***ing joke, he's a little f***ing kid so, I don't really have anything to say to him. You'll see at the press conference but my business and my attention is focused towards Leon Scott [Edwards] and that's all I care about right now."

Source

He directly called Colby out after his fight. We all know this response is all about ducking Garry. He won’t fight him. How has this man got any fans left, all he does is talk nonsense and duck fights. his fans should be embarressed

He directly called Colby out after his fight. We all know this response is all about ducking Garry. He won’t fight him. How has this man got any fans left, all he does is talk nonsense and duck fights. his fans should be embarressed

Colby is using tactics to secure a better pay day for Garry.

Don't be so dramatic.

I think beating Ian gets Colby closer to a title fight than beating wonderboy.

Colby should go for it.. 301 or 302.

Covington took the opportunity to roast Garry for disabling comments on his social media profiles before dismissing him as a joke. 'Chaos' revealed that his attention right now is focused solely on Leon Edwards.

"All I'll say about Ian is if you step in shoes junior, you better wipe that s**t off," Covington said. "I've had death threats, bombings, people wanted to kill me after Brazil, I never turned off my social media, I never turned off my comments, look at that little Ian Garry, he's turning off his comments like a little f***ing sensitive soyboy.

"You know he ain't a tough- he ain't the biggest and baddest f***ing fighter in the division, the guy's a f***ing joke, he's a little f***ing kid so, I don't really have anything to say to him. You'll see at the press conference but my business and my attention is focused towards Leon Scott [Edwards] and that's all I care about right now."

Source

Ian wanted to follow Cono'rs path, but he does not have the shit talking talent Conor had.

Colbert would easily take Machado Garry down in the first

Colby needs a gimmick change. MAGA guy calling others Soyboy is so 2017.

How about just fight? Why does he need to have some dumb gimmick?
Because if you have a gimmick you can sell more PPVs, merch, etc and make a lot more money, even if you continue to lose fights.

Ian Garry debuted in the UFC at UFC 268 in November 2021, the very same night that Colby lost to Kamaru the first time around. Including that night and since... Ian Garry has gone 7-0 with 3 finishes, and Covington has gone 1-2. Garry is tapping this...

Oh, hell yes..jpgBack Door.jpg

And hover hands does nothing but talk and look stupid. I doubt even Layla would want anything to do with Cowardton.

Say what you want about the two of them (Garry and Colby), but as far as being successful goes in the past few years, Garry's delivering a one-sided ass-kicking and Colby is sucking a hind tit.

Wood Excavator Back Door.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back