Media Colby Covington goes off on Ian 'Soyboy' Garry: "The guy's a f*cking joke"

For his fight with Garry moron

Lol The irony that you would call anyone a moron when you can’t even construct a simple sentence. I know what you meant but it isn’t what you wrote

Colby ducks tough challenges, we all know it and he’s proven it time and again. This fight ain’t gonna happen.

Lol The irony that you would call anyone a moron when you can’t even construct a simple sentence. I know what you meant but it isn’t what you wrote

Colby ducks tough challenges, we all know it and he’s proven it time and again. This fight ain’t gonna happen.

I didn't think I would have to spell it out for someone.

Thanks for reminding me that there are morons out there who don't understand things well. I will limit the complexity of my posts going forward.

Colby is getting boring.
Who did he even beat that was in their prime, RDA ? Mas was comming of a super neccessary near death expirience.
Maia, Lawler, Woodley, all old and out of prime or down sliding

Colby called the cops on both Masvidal and Werdum, didn't he?

Dude should....

<Kobe213>

In fairness with masvidal, he bitched first by wearing a mask and running after punching him. So I’ll give him a pass since masvidal bitched out first

You know an idiot is speaking when you hear the term soyboy or cuck. It’s like they need to overcompensate with “manliness” due to their lack of confidence in their own masculinity.

So , are these 2 guys gonna fight or just talk shit on the internet indefinitely?

Back