Crime Hunter Biden, foreign agent plotted investment meeting with Serbian president and oligarchs, emails

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The foreign agent of Serbia later led the central super PAC that helped Joe Biden's 2020 campaign.

A registered Serbian foreign agent and the Serbian Ambassador to the United States were in discussions with Hunter Biden in the early years of his dad's first VP term to schedule a investment meeting with Serbia's president and "High net worth individuals," according to emails.

Typical foreign donations and shady business with the Biden family. China, Ukraine and now Serbia have given the Biden's lucrative deals.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hu...nvestment-meeting-serbian-president-oligarchs

Will anything be done about it?

Did you read the article? What should be done about it?

The most serious allegation is that an email from 20 years ago between Hunter and a Serbian businessman made to schedule a meeting with guys with "high net worth individuals." No indication what the meeting was about, whether or not the meeting ever happened, or that anything criminal or even unethical happened.

So an email from several decades ago mentioned a meeting with rich people. That's it. Nothing else in the OP.

I'm more amazed that someone at fox thought this story could gain traction. Well, at least they found two marks in the WR.

Did you read the article? What should be done about it?

The most serious allegation is that an email from 20 years ago between Hunter and a Serbian businessman made to schedule a meeting with guys with "high net worth individuals." No indication what the meeting was about, whether or not the meeting ever happened, or that anything criminal or even unethical happened.

So an email from several decades ago mentioned a meeting with rich people. That's it. Nothing else in the OP.

I'm more amazed that someone at fox thought this story could gain traction. Well, at least they found two marks in the WR.
Holy shit that is some pathetic spin. Oh yeah, nothing even unethical about the VP's kids going through the US ambassador and the Serbian president to arrange payments from oligarchs, and foreign agents running a super PAC for his dad's presidential campaign. The fuck was the Muller investigation looking for if there's nothing even unethical about registered foreign agents bribing family members and running super PACs for presidential candidates?

It's nothing to do with corruption, these foreign oligarch and shady politicians in every foreign country probably just heard about a crack addict's world renowned business acumen and wanted to invest a ton of money with him.

The foreign agent of Serbia later led the central super PAC that helped Joe Biden's 2020 campaign.

A registered Serbian foreign agent and the Serbian Ambassador to the United States were in discussions with Hunter Biden in the early years of his dad's first VP term to schedule a investment meeting with Serbia's president and "High net worth individuals," according to emails.

Typical foreign donations and shady business with the Biden family. China, Ukraine and now Serbia have given the Biden's lucrative deals.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hu...nvestment-meeting-serbian-president-oligarchs
I don't know about Hunter but there no evidence Joe ever saw a dime, seems kinda hard to be among the poorest members of congress for over 40 years and be on the receiving end of many lucrative deals.

Will anything be done about it? Nope.... The Bidens will continue to be involved in deals with China and whoever and it'll be nothing to see here. In the meantime, look over here at what Trump did
What deals does Biden have with China?

Google Hunter Biden China deals. It's actually kind of scary.
No, I am asking for reputable sources that Joe Biden had deals with China.

I don't know about Hunter; I've heard the accusations but it's all come from the right so I remain aganostic on what Hunter may or may nor have done.

I don't know about Hunter; I've heard the accusations but it's all come from the right so I remain aganostic on what Hunter may or may nor have done.
There are no credible sources that Joe had lucrative deals in China or anyplace else.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/20/world/hunter-biden-china-cobalt.html

But yea, most media outlets want nothing to do with this corruption. Remember the Hunter Laptop? The censorship was bad enough, the media spreading misinformation on it was downright disgusting.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/29/joe-biden-expected-10-percent-cut-in-deal-with-a-chinese-giant/

I know you will discount the Post, but consider they were the ONLY outlet honest about the laptop.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/20/world/hunter-biden-china-cobalt.html

But yea, most media outlets want nothing to do with this corruption. Remember the Hunter Laptop? The censorship was bad enough, the media spreading misinformation on it was downright disgusting.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/29/joe-biden-expected-10-percent-cut-in-deal-with-a-chinese-giant/

I know you will discount the Post, but consider they were the ONLY outlet honest about the laptop.
I'll take a look at a little later.

I don't discount any source really, I read all kinds of media. The thread I made today about the 52% of Americans who had a negative perception of China I actually saw on an Alt Right blog.

Oh yeah, nothing even unethical about the VP's kids going through the US ambassador and the Serbian president to arrange payments from oligarchs,

That's not what the article fucking establishes, and you know it.

The entire evidence printed in this 1-page article from FoxNews is an email from one Serbian to Hunter saying "I heard you wanted to meet with some 'high net value people" and passed the word on to the President."

That's it. No reply. No actual meeting. No discussion of how that could be criminal.

It's the equivalent if I sent you a PM right now asking "I heard about your request to fuck a dog," and then started a thread entitled "Nostraddumbass, 100% dog-fucker confirmed."

Anyone interested in your credibility as a poster, need look no further than your posts in the fake Nancy Pelosi House thread. You jumped right on that CT, did your little part to spread the lie, then slinked right off like a snake without the integrity to admit your mistake when the whole story was shown to be false.

Just be thankful that outright lying about shit isn't a bannable offense. It's the only reason your still here.

Last edited:
Hunter can’t be touched, like the other cocksucker 1% POS in politics ( on both sides)

all corrupts cunts

its been over a year and theyre still complaining about hunter biden

they lock him up yet?

That's not what the article fucking establishes, and you know it.

The entire evidence printed in this 1-page article from FoxNews is an email from one Serbian to Hunter saying "I heard you wanted to meet with some 'high net value people" and passed the word on to the President."

That's it. No reply. No actual meeting. No discussion of how that could be criminal.

It's the equivalent if I sent you a PM right now asking "I heard about your request to fuck a dog," and then started a thread entitled "Nostraddumbass, 100% dog-fucker confirmed."

Anyone interested in your credibility as a poster, need look no further than your posts in the fake Nancy Pelosi House thread. You jumped right on that CT, did your little part to spread the lie, then slinked right off like a snake without the integrity to admit your mistake when the whole story was shown to be false.

Just be thankful that outright lying about shit isn't a bannable offense. It's the only reason your still here.

Says the guy who fell for the fucking Russia hoax for 4 straight years and even fell for the fucking Jussie Smollot hoax.

My post in the Nancy Pelosi thread said she's a career "public servant" worth 9 figures and follows absolutely nothing she imposes on you peasants.

The fuck are you talking about "no reply". There's like a 5 email exchange right in the goddamn article with emails from Hunter, his "business partner", his dad's senior advisor and the US ambassador to Serbia about collecting money from oligarchs with "no specific investment opportunities to pitch".

"How about we go over around May 10th. JRB will be in Madrid and I can catch a ride with him and fly over to Serbia and back with you," he wrote, referring to his dad by his initials.

I'll give you some credit for being a loyal peasant. Any of these politicians could shit directly on your face and you'd just smile and thank them as long there's a D next to their name, and probably another one in your ass.

Says the guy who fell for the fucking Russia hoax for 4 straight years and even fell for the fucking Jussie Smollot hoax.

I fell for neither, nor are these the topics of this thread.

You shouldn't lead your rebuttal with a deflection. Looks desperate.

"How about we go over around May 10th. JRB will be in Madrid and I can catch a ride with him and fly over to Serbia and back with you," he wrote, referring to his dad by his initials.

Holy Shit! You mean that Hunter mentioned that he would be in Spain with his dad! Well stop the fucking presses.

How about you come up with a working theory on what happened here that we should be concerned about. Bonus points if it's anything that is actually illegal for a private citizen to do. Negative points if you blindly spitball that the VP's son, some 20 years ago, might have met with a Serbian of "high net value", and that this was something something.

Show us what you can make of this mountain of evidence fox uncovered.

And, since you are so into selectively quoting this shit article, lets have some disclosure for the audience here and include this little tidbit, buried at the end:

Based on the emails reviewed by Fox News Digital, it is unclear whether Hunter ended up visiting Serbia or taking Petrovic up on his offer to meet with wealthy business individuals in Serbia.

The best this article could come up with is that ultimately, Hunter might have met with some rich Serbians 20 years ago.

Lame.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back