Crime Hunter Biden, foreign agent plotted investment meeting with Serbian president and oligarchs, emails

I fell for neither, nor are these the topics of this thread.

You shouldn't lead your rebuttal with a deflection. Looks desperate.

Holy Shit! You mean that Hunter mentioned that he would be in Spain with his dad! Well stop the fucking presses.

How about you come up with a working theory on what happened here that we should be concerned about. Bonus points if it's anything that is actually illegal for a private citizen to do. Negative points if you blindly spitball that the VP's son, some 20 years ago, might have met with a Serbian of "high net value", and that this was something something.

Show us what you can make of this mountain of evidence fox uncovered.

And, since you are so into selectively quoting this shit article, lets have some disclosure for the audience here and include this little tidbit, buried at the end:

Based on the emails reviewed by Fox News Digital, it is unclear whether Hunter ended up visiting Serbia or taking Petrovic up on his offer to meet with wealthy business individuals in Serbia.

The best this article could come up with is that ultimately, Hunter might have met with some rich Serbians 20 years ago.

Lame.
<WhatIsThis>

You think 2010 was "some 20 years ago"? What year do you think it is right now, out of curiosity?

How did you not know that presidents and vice presidents are not supposed to trade influence and political favors to foreign oligarchs for bags of money and launder the pay for play money through their children? That's pretty much the definition of corruption.

Christ, one of the emails even says they don't even have any excuse to take the money and will have to come up with a cover later.

You even know you're full of shit, which is why you felt the need to lie and obscure that it was Serbia's president setting him up with oligarchs by claiming "he just met with some rich guys", and pretend it was 20 years ago when it was it was in 2010 while "the big guy" was vice president and bringing his son on trips with him for no apparent reason and somehow came back with piles of money from foreign oligarchs in several different countries.

Your boot licking is borderline depressing.

How did you not know that presidents and vice presidents are not supposed to trade influence and political favors to foreign oligarchs for bags of money and launder the pay for play money through their children? That's pretty much the definition of corruption.

Even the shitty article in the OP has the disclaimer that the meeting might not have even happened. To speculate, then, that not only did a meeting happen but that crimes were also committed, makes you a complete idiot.

I understand that's the misleading direction of the article. But when it has to run a disclaimer to avoid a lawsuit, you're dealing with a shit article.

I guess you could just cross your fingers and hope no one reads the source for themselves.

Even the shitty article in the OP has the disclaimer that the meeting might not have even happened. To speculate, then, that not only did a meeting happen but that crimes were also committed, makes you a complete idiot.

I understand that's the misleading direction of the article. But when it has to run a disclaimer to avoid a lawsuit, you're dealing with a shit article.

I guess you could just cross your fingers and hope no one reads the source for themselves.
Influence peddling in foreign countries has literally been Hunter's entire career since getting kicked out of the military for failing drug tests.

But according to you, none of it counts if they didn't write out receipts that say "for political favors from the big guy", because obviously when rich guys are looking for legitimate investments, they look for a guy who's severely addicted to crack and underage prostitutes to take care of their money, because we all know how good junkies are with money.

God Damn, a certain poster in here is literally running them Goalposts down field as we speak.

God Damn, a certain poster in here is literally running them Goalposts down field as we speak.
On the Topic not sure why hunter Biden, foreign agent would plotted an investment meeting with the Serbian president unless they had a meeting over Kosovo.

Influence peddling in foreign countries has literally been Hunter's entire career since getting kicked out of the military for failing drug tests.

But according to you, none of it counts if they didn't write out receipts that say "for political favors from the big guy", because obviously when rich guys are looking for legitimate investments, they look for a guy who's severely addicted to crack and underage prostitutes to take care of their money, because we all know how good junkies are with money.

Don't act shocked that I don't make the connections you do, when the very article you use to draw your conclusions has a big disclaimer for not going there.

I'm sorry champ, but the relative of the VP maybe meeting with "high value assets" is not evidence of a crime. That standard could apply to fucking anyone. So no, I don't care that Hunter may have met with a rich Serbian. I'm sure everyone in Biden, or Trump, or Obama, or any other former US President has been near "high value assets" before.

And that doesn't change when you use stupid loaded language like referring to these unnamed "high value assets" as, cue evil music, "oligarchs." This article is the definition of fucking nothing burger.

My balls are dripping with the sweat of anticipation at Hunter's impeachment. It's coming any day now! ITS OVER BOYS! WE GOT HIM.

I'm more concerned with Hunter's current involvement with China AND Jared Kushner in the Middle East. The later more suspect...
Jared is like Hunter from a dimension where Hunter is intelligent and not a drug addict. But yeah they are basically mirror images in some ways

That’s it I won’t vote for him !!!!! Reeee

This is some sad sad reaching

A bunch of people in here making logical leaps in faith about Hunter Biden believe the Trump family had meetings with a Russian agent over adoptions so there you go.

Question to those that supported the Mueller investigation, how is this different?

A bunch of people in here making logical leaps in faith about Hunter Biden believe the Trump family had meetings with a Russian agent over adoptions so there you go.
a bunch of people who say this is fake news believe the russians have piss tapes of trump.

The MSM and the same members washing Hunter's balls here would be losing their minds if Hunters name was Don Trump, Jr.

a bunch of people who say this is fake news believe the russians have piss tapes of trump.
It's not fake news. What is fake at this time is the leap you are willing to make over a decades-old E-mail. You are connecting dots that aren't there.

This will have far reaching implications!!

the next president will want to investigate this and then later get impeached for trying to force foreign governments to hand over evidence against Hunter.

SMH

Its all good. Much like Giulianis meeting in ukraine, nothing will be done. Goes both ways.Plus who gives a fuck about Hunter Biden? Last i checked he didnt hold any governmental position but the repubs wanna have their weekly stroke off session about his laptop emails.

Back