Hulk Hogan's apology - do you buy it?

I buy it.

Don't pretend you've never used racial slurs before in your life oh holy men of the dog.

Not in my 30 plus years outside of repeating a few lines from boondocks, and one from a Vampire in Brooklyn. Not that one or any others ever about another person

Don't project your bullshit on to everyone else.

And no, I don't by it from a stand point of being a mature adult.

"I'm very sorry, I was at a low point in life" then stop talking. No deflecting blame onto other things. Take it like a man.

People fuck up. How much they own up or how much they make excuses are what shape my opinion of them

And no, I don't by it from a stand point of being a mature adult.

"I'm very sorry, I was at a low point in life" then stop talking. No deflecting blame onto other things. Take it like a man.

People fuck up. How much they own up or how much they make excuses are what shape my opinion of them

Yeah, that was pretty weak of him to throw South Memphis under the bus.

"I apologize for my ill advised rambling with more ill advised rambling"

I saw the sex tape. I felt dirty and shameful afterward.

Hogan lives in a country with a bunch of wimps. Take away their video games and fast food, and then watch all the fatties kill each other. A real American like him should not have to offer an apology.

When a celebrity makes a gaffe they apologize (unless they are on Charlie Sheen levels of narcotics). It's just how the game is played.

I don't buy Hogan's words any more than any of the others. Actions speak louder. Lots of people are "secretly" racist. I'm more concerned with how they act than what they say.

How can you ever trust him after this?

[YT]3hILCw66sLU[/YT]

Not in my 30 plus years outside of repeating a few lines from boondocks, and one from a Vampire in Brooklyn. Not that one or any others ever about another person

Don't project your bullshit on to everyone else.

You just said you've used the word yourself, and you have proved my point.

What exactly did the poor bloke do wrong?

Why have words become so frowned upon in America? Who really gives a shit if Hulk Hogan described someone in a derogatory way?

I was Dusappointed because I was a BIG WWF Fan growing up I idolized those guys esp the Hulkster. but now that im older and now I know people are gonna people.

He legit has a black friend so idk why everyone's making a big deal out of this

Exactly he has a black friend so he can call any black person the N word now he gets a free pass. Get your black friend today and you can start calling black people the N word too. 1-800-blackfriend

If black rappers can make long and prosperous careers while using the N word repeatedly in their tracks then perhaps,just maybe it shouldn't ruin one white persons legacy. He was talking about his daughters boyfriend (who looks like an absolute man child btw)a father will say literally anything if he doesn't approve and besides he doesn't discriminate against money because if he was worth $100 million then of course it's cool.

Lets be real for a second but i have heard (and im sure all of you have aswell) waaaaay worse then that and I'm talking about every ethnicity/culture out there. I'm Greek and i used to date an Albanian girl, and you would not believe the heat i caught from her family. I also work in a gym and last week 2 black ladies came in to check the place out, she asked a bunch of questions which i answered and was basically just talking it over with her friend about whether or not she should join. The second lady asked if i was going to be at the gym often because she said i was pretty hot and it would be nice to look at me for motivation(i was flattered), her Friend turned around and said "But he's a white boy, you cant be serious" and then with a disgusted look she storms out while her Friend apologizes and follows behind. To be honest it didn't bother me not one bit because this is a reality between cultures whether you prefer to wear your ear muffs the rest of your life and not acknowledge it or not.

Oh and im going to pick a random rap video from youtube to illustrate my point about the usage of the N-word. This is definitely not anyone relevant to the topic, just a random person. Just ask yourself......would you want your daughter getting plowed by this person? And try not to hold back for politically correct reasons
[YT]4vP9PJRAtlc[/YT]

What exactly did the poor bloke do wrong?

Why have words become so frowned upon in America? Who really gives a shit if Hulk Hogan described someone in a derogatory way?

Our way of life has become libtarded. We could be in the middle of an Embargo that threatens the planets existence and Kim Kardashian could drop a fart in public and that would be the top news of the day.

I could give a fuck about that orange looking mother fucker.

I've heard a lot of hardcore wrestling fans shit on Hogan, but never many specifics. I defer to them because I know things get lost in the shuffle, but I also feel that a segment of them (not all) are just petty Ultimate Warrior fans.

Hogan didn't do anything any other top guy didn't do, he's just been better at it than most. You're right in that it really boils down to them being a fan of (fill-in-the-blank) wrestler. Pretty much every wrestler from the 80's was going to be champion and Hogan held them back if you believe their versions of events.

I don't really see a problem here, to be honest. Okay, racism is bad, we get it. But some people are racist, and as a human being, if you dislike a certain race that's your prerogative. As long as you don't act on that dislike in public, or commit violence based on your feelings, why is it a problem really? These comments were made in 'private', he didn't make them on a public forum. He's never acted violently or aggressively towards black people so I don't get why this is an issue.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As long as it doesn't escalate to harming others.

It's just another thing that's been blown out of proportion. For saying racist shit in private 8 years ago, he deserves a slap on the wrist, not an execution. You don't erase the man's career, you have him meet with people, hear their stories and see how attitudes like his can hurt people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back