what do you feel about people who always swear?

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
Today I met my gf's brother for the first time and we got to know each other through playing games and talking shit about Dak Prescott
but there was a problem, the guy did not stop swearing for a second
at first, I thought that it was his way of trying to break the ice between us but then i realize hes one of those.
I'm not the most polite and eloquent person but theres something about the excessive use of the F word that bugs me.
I don't have any problems with the appropriate and sparing use of swearing, but if someone can't complete a sentence without using a swear word
(especially when it doesn't convey anything) just bugs me.

I've always sworn a reasonable amount, however i usually can control myself and don't swear everywhere i go.

Guilty as fucking charged.

Seriously though, for me, it might be an ADHD thing. Like what happens when my brain is still trying to process verbalizing a thought. I'm sure it makes me sound like a dummy, which makes me glad I work from home now.

I promised the fucking critics I wouldn't say fucking for six minutes.

then nobody seemed to care all that much and I just kept saying it. Fuck 'em.

I swear a fair amount in my everyday language. I really have to watch it at work. Got myself in trouble a few times.
Me too. I'm also rude without noticing sometimes. I changed a bit after my GF cautiously informed me about it being fun and all and she understands but sometimes it might be a little but much.

Fucking cunt.

I try to be more aware since with success.

Today I met my gf's brother for the first time and we got to know each other through playing games and talking shit about Dak Prescott
at first, I thought that it was his way of trying to break the ice between us but then i realize hes one of those.
I'm not the most polite and eloquent person but theres something about the excessive use of the F word that bugs me.
I don't have any problems with the appropriate and sparing use of swearing, but if someone can't complete a sentence without using a swear word
artworks-ivBvqywyFyAkyINt-t3UfUQ-t500x500.jpg

uTv5YQlgle0PJzQ_Yg30U6mPQBbXrpDglbOqzmHzGVM.jpg

Outside of sports competitions I avoid swearing. My opinion of others who frequently swear is low.

Yea I have to fucking work on that..

If the fucking cunt is excessive in that shit though it can get real fucking annoying though I agree, I shit you not.

Last edited:
Back