what do you feel about people who always swear?

I'm from New York,we all curse like sailors here. I can turn it off though. Some people can't and that is def a problem in some situations.

assholes who talk shit like your can't mom after she shit your retarded ass out are the fucking tits

fuck-em.gif

Today I met my gf's brother for the first time and we got to know each other through playing games and talking shit about Dak Prescott
but there was a problem, the guy did not stop swearing for a second
at first, I thought that it was his way of trying to break the ice between us but then i realize hes one of those.
I'm not the most polite and eloquent person but theres something about the excessive use of the F word that bugs me.
I don't have any problems with the appropriate and sparing use of swearing, but if someone can't complete a sentence without using a swear word
(especially when it doesn't convey anything) just bugs me.

Scientific studies have shown that people that swear a lot are generally more honest sir.

I'm in aircraft maintenance in the military...that's what we do.

Most of us know how to turn it off around families though out in public...most of us.

Who gives a fuck? They're just words.

I'm in aircraft maintenance in the military...that's what we do.

Most of us know how to turn it off around families though out in public...most of us.
Yeah....I cuss a lot but in public especially around families I control myself. I Can't stand hearing some fucker cuss around someones family especially .

I didn't realize how much we swore in high school until I hung out with some old friends. It was shocking they were swearing every third word lol. Guess they never grew out of it. My new years resolution a few years ago was to stop swearing.

Today I met my gf's brother for the first time and we got to know each other through playing games and talking shit about Dak Prescott
but there was a problem, the guy did not stop swearing for a second
at first, I thought that it was his way of trying to break the ice between us but then i realize hes one of those.
I'm not the most polite and eloquent person but theres something about the excessive use of the F word that bugs me.
I don't have any problems with the appropriate and sparing use of swearing, but if someone can't complete a sentence without using a swear word
(especially when it doesn't convey anything) just bugs me.

Your signature tells me you should go find yourself a safe space from the bad men and their swear words.

They have a limited vocab to express themselves.

I'm not a fan. When I read or hear someone cussing, especially excessively, I assume they're either dumb or scummy. Now, I used to cuss all the time - I've worked construction a lot and I did a stretch in the USN, so I was actually able to refine my craft. But even at the height of my swearability I didn't let loose around strangers, out in public or with people I just met. I suppose I just had an innate respect for decorum, which is pretty much non-existent these days. My mother is a legit boomer ('49) and a christian, but she's no wallflower by any stretch. Still, she gets physically ill at the sound of the F-bomb.

I predict we're not more than 2 or 3 national election cycles from cussing during debates being the norm.

Try not to swear too much although when I'm driving that rule goes out of the window. Still try to avoid swearing in front of my kids although they are older now.

Back