what do you feel about people who always swear?

I know people that could rewrite an entire dictionary that cuss/curse like sailors.
Yes,it's not a limited vocabulary problem at all,we are just flavoring what's already there.

Outside of sports competitions I avoid swearing. My opinion of others who frequently swear is low.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F1639870b-1369-4451-ab8e-91136d9723a5_640x466.gif

They are just words. The intent is what should matter. The fact that there are words deemed "bad" for no other reason than because everyone said so is silly to me. Using the F bomb repeatedly is probably just a habbit. No different than someone that says Like alot.. Or "you know what I mean"
Someone saying "fuck that" and someone saying "Forget that" are saying the same thing. Imo of course.

If you don't like people who swear a lot you may not like Aussies.

Australians also use the word "cunt" a lot more liberally than Americans. I feel when Americans say "cunt" it's kind of like an event or something, Aussies it's a lot more casual.

He was threatened by a sherdogger so he was nervous and had to swear constantly to feel more manly

Happens all the time to me

Lame, immature, mentally unstable, insecure.

If it's while driving or crossing the street in crosswalk and the result of dangerous assholes, then it's appropriate.

If they do it around their friends, meh I don't care its just how some people express themselves around people they are comfortable with.

If they do it around people that they shouldn't like parents/grand parents or at work, I think they are a bit low class.

I do it too much. I try to check myself on it.

Australians also use the word "cunt" a lot more liberally than Americans. I feel when Americans say "cunt" it's kind of like an event or something, Aussies it's a lot more casual.
One of the funniest things I've seen was this guy come on the bus after I was getting home from uni, bus is mostly full except a one seat in the front where he gets his daughter to sit, but there's one seat near the middle and one guy in the back yells out "oi cunt, there's a seat available here" and the guy replies "all good mate" and the guy in the back replies "no worries mate". Most of the bus laughed lol.

One of the funniest things I've seen was this guy come on the bus after I was getting home from uni, bus is mostly full except a one seat in the front where he gets his daughter to sit, but there's one seat near the middle and one guy in the back yells out "oi cunt, there's a seat available here" and the guy replies "all good mate" and the guy in the back replies "no worries mate". Most of the bus laughed lol.

Context is very important, "hey cunt" is a pleasant greeting but "LOOK HERE CUNT" is completely different ha ha

Obviously this excludes Australians as it's literally impossible to complete a sentence in oz dialect without swearing at least 3x

Missed this before I replied. I basically said the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back