what do you feel about people who always swear?

Context is very important, "hey cunt" is a pleasant greeting but "LOOK HERE CUNT" is completely different ha ha
Or complimenting someone "he's such a funny cunt" compared expressing annoyance to "he's a really annoying cunt"

Its probably part of his accent / way of talking. He probably was friends or around people that would use swear words alot.

Swearing in itself is ok, I suppose.

But if you say the same two or three swear words over and over, without variety, every fucking day, I won't have it.

When you're expressing something extreme, it's reasonable.

When you can't have mundane everyday thoughts and conversations, without a stream of profanity, it makes you sound angry, ignorant, and trashy.

I know people that could rewrite an entire dictionary that cuss/curse like sailors.

My experience with people who swears a lot tend show that they stick to the few words like fuck shit bitch and their variations/derivatives. I am sure people like you describe exist, just not common for me.

A lot of the time swearing is used to add emphasis to something. I don't find it offensive in of itself, that's an old school mindset. I don't know anyone who swears in every single sentence though. It might be annoying, but not any more than any other verbal tic or bad verbal habit (um, um, um, like, like, like, etc).

A lot of the time swearing is used to add emphasis to something. I don't find it offensive in of itself, that's an old school mindset. I don't know anyone who swears in every single sentence though. It might be annoying, but not any more than any other verbal tic or bad verbal habit (um, um, um, like, like, like, etc).

I know a few guys who use 'fuckin' as the space bar when they talk but it's not like it's offensive or anything. It can add emphasis if they're talking about something serious or it can make them look really dumb as well.

No sweat off my back.

People who saying "bro" all the time are annoying popular with gen Z

Back