Hillsboro High students walk out over transgender dispute

This situation is completely ridiculous. Society can't be expected to accommodate each and every freak.

S/he was accommodated with a unisex bathroom, but that wasn't good enough. S/he just feels the need to make everyone else uncomfortable.

S/he was accommodated with a unisex bathroom, but that wasn't good enough. S/he just feels the need to make everyone else uncomfortable.

I understand that . . . my comment was more in the vain of what you posted by that not being good enough.

55e4cb9a3b0f0.image.jpg

Wow.

Im not sure if I'll ever completely get used to non-thai dudes looking like this.

It's a strange paradigm these days.

That's a dude who appears to be wearing a bad wig. Use a urinal and shut up.

Boo f'ing hoo. Another gender criser feeling like they need more attention.

We need to fix this problem for good and put symbols of a vagina and penis on the bathroom doors so no arguments can be made.

If you have a penis, then you're biologically a male.

Agreed.

To go another step, I'd argue that bathrooms are (or at least should) be sex segregated rather than gender segregated (that's the appropriate distinction, right?). Therefore if you have male sex organs, whether you identify as a woman or not, you should use the restroom designated for people with male sex organs.

I'm all for acceptance, but not at the cost of many other's discomfort. If all the girls said they wouldn't mind having a biologically male individual using their restroom, then I'd say let Lisa piss and shit wherever she likes, but obviously people are not okay with this.

Does the its/it's distinction fall under common sense or just remedial grammar?

My grammar is not the greatest. However you should probably put me on ignore like you used to do. You're getting too obsessed with my posts again.

Sheer stupidity. It has a unisex bathroom. Use it.

He is a guy in a dress. I don't care about how he feels inside, he is still a guy in a dress.

I'm fine if society and the law says I can't ridicule him for wearing a dress but I am not fine with society calling him "she" and pretending he is female.

As far as wanting to use the women's bathroom, to hell with him. I can't believe they even gave him his own private bathroom in the first place.

I'm tired of everyone bending over for the sake of a few odd minorities.

He is a guy in a dress. I don't care about how he feels inside, he is still a guy in a dress.

I'm fine if society and the law says I can't ridicule him for wearing a dress but I am not fine with society calling him "she" and pretending he is female.

As far as wanting to use the women's bathroom, to hell with him. I can't believe they even gave him his own private bathroom in the first place.

I'm tired of everyone bending over for the sake of a few odd minorities.

I feel the opposite. I do care about how he may feel, and I'm fine if people want to pretend he's a female, but I don't want to be told that I have to pretend, especially when there are no trans people around.

He's a boy so the school should be allowed to tell him to use the boys restroom.

If he chooses to dress up like a girl then yeah he is going to feel a little uncomfortable using the boys bathroom, but in the end that was his choice.

This whole "Woman trapped in a mans body thing" is fucking stupid and a little sexist tbh, puts far to much emphasize on gender and makes it out that your identity is solely based on your gender.

All bathrooms should be unisex. Waste of time and space to have separate facilities when both are used for the exact same thing.

Back