Law Schindler's List should be mandatory viewing for high school and college students

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Schindler's list is a very accurate historical drama about what the Jewish people went through during WW2. It's only a small glimpse of the horrors of Nazi Germany. I think it should be mandatory viewing for all high schoolers and college students. With the rise of anti-semitism, especially among people of color around the country, I think this should help quite a bit with understanding the plight of Jewish people, which really have been the most oppressed people in the history of humanity.

I just watched it for the first time in over 20 years and it's the most hard hitting movie I've ever seen. My art teacher in high school made us watch it, but we didnt get to finish. It was the final days of high school and I guess they let them get away with whatever during that time. With all this rise in anti semitism, I remembered the movie and decided to watch it in its entirety.

The white majority in this country is dwindling rapidly, and the massive influx of migrants is making it even faster. For some reason, black and brown people are not sypmathetic towards Jews as whites are. The migrants know very, very little about what happened to them in Nazi Germany. If we make this movie a mandatory watch, I thnik it will help a lot.

The new progressives would consider it "Jew propaganda" and "contributing to the Genocide in Palestine."

But I for the most part agree. Many don't realize just how easily it is to "other" people who may be "different" from you.
The new progressives would do that?
Republicans in FL banned Holocaust textbooks for being “woke.”

An illustrated Anne Frank book was as well.

Maus is being banned around the country, and it’s not progressives doing it.

The new progressives would do that?
Republicans in FL banned Holocaust textbooks for being “woke.”

An illustrated Anne Frank book was as well.

Maus is being banned around the country, and it’s not progressives doing it.

The right AND left are all over the place on Gaza.

But it's always been the right who had a problem with sympathising with minorities.

The OP is loaded with anti-minority sentiment lol

But it's always been the right who had a problem with sympathising with minorities.

Yeah, these issues aren’t black and white. Personally, I condemn Hamas and feel Israel’s retaliation is justified, while simultaneously despising Netanyahu and condemning the atrocities Israel commits when they retaliate, particularly against civilians. I don’t think these are contradictory viewpoints, really.

Yeah, these issues aren’t black and white. Personally, I condemn Hamas and feel Israel’s retaliation is justified, while simultaneously despising Netanyahu and condemning the atrocities Israel commits when they retaliate, particularly against civilians. I don’t think these are contradictory viewpoints, really.
I feel the same way and get called a Hamas lover by the dunce patrol.

I feel the same way and get called a Hamas lover by the dunce patrol.

I've read your opinions in Hamas thread. while I don't agree with both of you, I would consider your opinions to be nuanced and "fair." I can't say the same for folks like @Siver! and the other members of the Hamas Fanboy club.

This is such total and complete Bullshit. it has been the left who have had serious issues/problems with minorities, especially the successful types, and those who don't subscribe to victim mentality. This explains why your ilk despise many Asians, Jews, and Nigerians.

Schindler's list is a very accurate historical drama about what the Jewish people went through during WW2. It's only a small glimpse of the horrors of Nazi Germany. I think it should be mandatory viewing for all high schoolers and college students. With the rise of anti-semitism, especially among people of color around the country, I think this should help quite a bit with understanding the plight of Jewish people, which really have been the most oppressed people in the history of humanity.

I just watched it for the first time in over 20 years and it's the most hard hitting movie I've ever seen. My art teacher in high school made us watch it, but we didnt get to finish. It was the final days of high school and I guess they let them get away with whatever during that time. With all this rise in anti semitism, I remembered the movie and decided to watch it in its entirety.

The white majority in this country is dwindling rapidly, and the massive influx of migrants is making it even faster. For some reason, black and brown people are not sypmathetic towards Jews as whites are. The migrants know very, very little about what happened to them in Nazi Germany. If we make this movie a mandatory watch, I thnik it will help a lot.
You had me until the last paragraph. Now, I'm kinda grossed out. Don't ask me to explain why because I won't--I have no energy for that. Just think about it some.

The new progressives would consider it "Jew propaganda" and "contributing to the Genocide in Palestine."

But I for the most part agree. Many don't realize just how easily it is to "other" people who may be "different" from you.
At least we know whose deleted post you quoted. And lol @ the irony of this post.

This is such total and complete Bullshit. it has been the left who have had serious issues/problems with minorities, especially the successful types, and those who don't subscribe to victim mentality. This explains why your ilk despise many Asians, Jews, and Nigerians.
Define "serious issues/problems with minorities", guy who joined in July.

Not really.

Better to show the actual films the Nazi's made and the films they made when they liberated the camps.

That along with all the photos they made when they were doing medical and other test.

All the unedited stuff.

I got a feeling they refuse to stay and see them because it would "upset" them too much.

Back