Hillsboro High students walk out over transgender dispute

You have a point. This is genuine feminist cause. Cross dressing men currently have the right to harass and bully women by forcing themselves into these girls space. What would you say to a girl that does not want to change in front of a man. Are you going to fail her in PE. What if she is the victim of sexual abuse? Are you going to force her to undress in front of this guy. Gay men should not be allowed to oppress women just to fulfill whatever it is that motivates this type of behavior.

That's a good point. It seems like they don't care if guys go to the bathrooms and change rooms of teenage girls, so long as you don't stare at women or catcall them on the street.

It's simple

If you got a dick you use the male bathroom.

If not you use the female bathroom.

If the place you are has the money they can have the I'm special bathroom.

If they allow him (he has a dick I guess or this would not be a problem) to use the female bathroom/locker room the parents should start filing lawsuits even if they don't win the second object of the lawsuits would be to bankrupt the school system.

The only way I would allow this is if they have a bathroom for the girls that did not want to share the female bathroom with him.

They could convert the special bathroom they have for him right now to one for the girls that did not want to share with him.

Of course the line would be very long to use it and they would have to disrupt the school schedule to allow time.

I'd say it's even simpler.

Is this kid legally a girl? If so, she should definitely be allowed to use the girls' bathroom.

Is this kid legally still a boy? If so, he should use the boys' bathroom or at least stick to the current solution.

I get that for the kid, the situation may feel extremely unjust, but you gotta draw a line somewhere. And I'd just say that line is legal recognition.

Everyone should get access to a private bathroom and shower. The whole shared communal facilities thing is archaic and creepy.

In any case I don't see any reason to give extra concern to the feelings of "transgenders" (which apparently includes all cross dressers now?) versus all the kids with body issues or who get bullied and all the other crap adolescents face in the locker room.

And the hetero's have had to put up with this shit for a while now. Nobody wants a homosexual creeping out on them in the bathroom either.

RL story here in the military. As we continue our quest for PC hypocrisy we still bunk with the male/female separation. Even with the openly gay. And we have a lot of open shower areas especially in the field. So what exactly is the difference if a guy is scoping on a chick in the shower or if he is scoping on a guy? Well - nothing. We pretend it doesn't happen. To the point that, last year, one of our openly gay men was using his phone to record other men in the shower. So that was a particularly difficult issue because we cannot be perceived as persecuting a homosexual - oh the horror!

Side note - there was a guy on a female roller derby team on Saturday. Seriously guy. Just stop. At this point you are asking for a beatdown. Not because you are gay. But because you are acting like a fuckhead.

lame and pathetic, i have a theory that all trans people are deeply perverted and that article did not change my mind at all. what difference does it make what toilet u use.

The thing is people like Bruce Jenner still have their penis. And he told Diane Sawyer that he is attracted to women. So I guess now you will have boys attracted to girls wearing wigs and using the same restroom and locker room.

I know this kid is supposedly gay, but a lot of gay men have had sex with women and have some attraction to women. At least enough to get it up.

The thing is people like Bruce Jenner still have their penis. And he told Diane Sawyer that he is attracted to women. So I guess now you will have boys attracted to girls wearing wigs and using the same restroom and locker room.

I know this kid is supposedly gay, but a lot of gay men have had sex with women and have some attraction to women. At least enough to get it up.

I don't think this is the issue rip... I do agree with your first point though. People could use this to gain access to the other genders bathroom. I'm all for living your life however a person sees fit but if you have a ween than you are a male and should use the mens facilities... No ween, then you can female bro

It always seems to be a guy wanting to be a girl. Is that a media illusion or is that just more common?

It's obviously bc being a man is just too great. They can't handle all of that privilege, and it's simply too much for them. That's the only sensible conclusion imo

Please eleborate

You mean that the backlash to the feminist movement is that people want to vote for Trump because he's seen to represent this said backlash?

The feminist cause is just by the way, although a bit blown out of proportion. If you have the privilege of being a westerner you have a relatively decent life regardless of which sex you belong to.

He's referencing the inevitable backlash against the liberal pseudo intellectuals in currently in charge in this country that want you to think that if you object to a freakshow like this using the girl's bathroom that there is actually something wrong with you, not with him. It's long past getting old.

15 years ago, we didn't put up with this PC crap. This country has lost it's common sense.

Saw this on the news this morning. I don't care if she's trans or not or who she's attracted to, or what she identifies as...I just can't get my head around the fact that she's going be in a locker room with a bunch of birth-females (did I really just say that, smh) changing and her dong is going to be either hanging out or tucked.

This situation is completely ridiculous. Society can't be expected to accommodate each and every freak.

Back