Hillsboro High students walk out over transgender dispute

I always get confused when they are saying "he" and "she". I never know if they're referring to their biological sex or the sex they're pretending to be.

This is gonna be one of the points of contention, the line in the sand, that our society will have to decide on as transfer becomes more prevalent. Where is the line of tolerance? I see it as neither a good nor a bad thing. Its what society is supposed to do as change arises.

Foreign exchange program with Thailand. We'll call it international bussing. World integration is an idea whose time has come. That'll take the heat off while we continue to wrestle with gender inequality in the US.

This is where your words don't align with your supposed religion. I see you say "love the sinner, hate the sin", yet here you are hating the person. You don't even know this person, this kid, yet you assume the worst of him. It's really quite hateful, and unbecoming of the person you try to present yourself as.

And I say this as someone who considers you still worth conversing with

I'm not assuming, it's in the article. He won't stand (no pun intended) for using the unisex bathroom anymore. He's demanding to use the ladies room.

So this year, she told teachers and administrators at Hillsboro High School, where she is a senior, that she would no longer be content to use a unisex faculty bathroom. She wanted to be treated like other female students, including access to bathrooms and locker rooms for girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to consider myself fairly liberal on a whole bunch of issues but am I the only person who puts Trannies very far down the list of things I give 2 F_cks about????

The world has actual shit going on and im supposed to give a F-CK this he/she doesn't like her private bathroom..

Hell I would've died for a private bathroom in high school...

If we had to put up with this crap in the 90s we never would have had genius films like Ace Ventura, Pet Detective.

Just replace the "unisex" sign with "transgendered woman bathroom" sign. Now you can go to the bathroom with other women.

If we had to put up with this crap in the 90s we never would have had genius films like Ace Ventura, Pet Detective.

They might have to Hulk Hogan that movie.

Down the memory hole it goes.

I'm not assuming, it's in the article. He won't stand (no pun intended) for using the unisex bathroom anymore. He's demanding to use the ladies room.

And it didn't say he was just doing this for a big money lawsuit, that was you.

That should work. But the courts usually don't see it that way.

And beyond the courts, there's a larger point that transgender people are, on a larger scale than this, going to say " we are real women and demand to be treated as such."

And there will be a strong reply of "no, you aren't."

And beyond the courts, there's a larger point that transgender people are, on a larger scale than this, going to say " we are real women and demand to be treated as such."

And there will be a strong reply of "no, you aren't."

That's why the transgender bathroom is ideal, because they can go to the bathroom with other real women.

That's why the transgender bathroom is ideal, because they can go to the bathroom with other real women.

It is, buts it's also a pain in the ass to install those everywhere. It's quite the cluster fuck

It is, buts it's also a pain in the ass to install those everywhere. It's quite the cluster fuck

Sure. In this case there is already a unisex bathroom, so you're halfway there.

55e4cb9a3b0f0.image.jpg

Wow.

Im not sure if I'll ever completely get used to non-thai dudes looking like this.

It's a strange paradigm these days.

Lol at walking out

They just want to get out of class

Sure. In this case there is already a unisex bathroom, so you're halfway there.

There all the way there as far as I'm concerned.

I'm all for people living as a gender if they choose so, and I am for tolerance. Tolerance, but not indulgence.

He can live as a woman, but everyone doesn't have to accept him as such.

Back