Hillsboro High students walk out over transgender dispute

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This to me is at the heart of what is wrong with America nowadays. This guy has made a choice to not only be different but to bully the rest of his high school with his difference. He should be ashamed of himself for this conduct rather pop society is enabling this and telling him he is brave for inconveniencing literally thousands of people.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_be488fab-d239-5944-9733-32f569dcdc32.html
In the middle of last school year, Lila Perry came out as transgender. Before that, she had been living as a gay male.

But that

It's OK for now, in no time those girls will enter the university meat grinder and they'll whip their intolerant asses in to shape. Get them to view things more...critically.

I feel for the school administrators, for the girl (to a lesser extent tbh), and for her parents. From what I've read, it's a no-win for everybody involved.

Does he/she still have a penis? If not, then what's the problem? Let him/her use the girls restroom...

Horrible. Feminist should also hopefully be the ones to defend the school and the girls rights. I favor the rights of biological girls (millions) and in this case hundreds at the school over a confused boy.

If you have a penis, then you're biologically a male.

That kid is a boy, he can pretend he's a girl, but that is mental illness. Boys need to use the men's restroom and locker rooms.

At least those high school kids have the guts to stand up to the PC crap.

They already gave her a unisex faculty bathroom. But he wants rights to walk into girls bathrooms. This tranny is trouble. He's looking for a lawsuit and big money.

The only plausible and non-slippery line in the sand that can be drawn is the pre-op/post-op one. That only seems rational-- if she is still dick swingin', then she can't be allowed to use the female accommodations.

If Lila was smart she would use the boys bathroom. Teenage girls are pigs in the bathrooms . Careful what youask for .

It's OK for now, in no time those girls will enter the university meat grinder and they'll whip their intolerant asses in to shape. Get them to view things more...critically.

nah. There will be a massive backlash to all this lunacy. you can see it building already with Donald Trumps popularity.

we will likely get another dem president but he/she will be a one termer because theyre going to run into a big recession.

nah. their will be a massive backlash to all this lunacy. you can see it building already with Donald Trumps popularity.

Please eleborate

You mean that the backlash to the feminist movement is that people want to vote for Trump because he's seen to represent this said backlash?

The feminist cause is just by the way, although a bit blown out of proportion. If you have the privilege of being a westerner you have a relatively decent life regardless of which sex you belong to.

It always seems to be a guy wanting to be a girl. Is that a media illusion or is that just more common?

It always seems to be a guy wanting to be a girl. Is that a media illusion or is that just more common?

Many transsexuals are sexually abused by an older homosexual as a kid. And they also feel abandonment from their same sex parent. They have a void in there life for a male leadership and acceptance. At puberty they sexualize that and get attracted to same sex. Later they find out they are not accepted as males and some just pretend they are female cause they relate to females and can't make it as a man (so they think).

Knowing that, it makes sense that most transsexuals are men. Most pedos that abuse boys are probably men. And in divorce, moms get custody of these 4-7 year old boys. Mom raises them and tells them dad left and doesn't love them. And sometimes dads did leave.

This is gonna be one of the points of contention, the line in the sand, that our society will have to decide on as transfer becomes more prevalent. Where is the line of tolerance? I see it as neither a good nor a bad thing. Its what society is supposed to do as change arises.

Those kids knew something about him. Maybe just acting, or something. He was a senior, and they probably knewhim when he wasn't acting like that. Good for them. He deserves no more preferential treatment.

They already gave her a unisex faculty bathroom. But he wants rights to walk into girls bathrooms. This tranny is trouble. He's looking for a lawsuit and big money.

This is where your words don't align with your supposed religion. I see you say "love the sinner, hate the sin", yet here you are hating the person. You don't even know this person, this kid, yet you assume the worst of him. It's really quite hateful, and unbecoming of the person you try to present yourself as.

And I say this as someone who considers you still worth conversing with

And I have to add in your stuff against Obama, it really paints you as a hateful person no matter how polite you might try to be

Many transsexuals are sexually abused by an older homosexual as a kid. And they also feel abandonment from their same sex parent. They have a void in there life for a male leadership and acceptance. At puberty they sexualize that and get attracted to same sex. Later they find out they are not accepted as males and some just pretend they are female cause they relate to females and can't make it as a man (so they think).

Knowing that, it makes sense that most transsexuals are men. Most pedos that abuse boys are probably men. And in divorce, moms get custody of these 4-7 year old boys. Mom raises them and tells them dad left and doesn't love them. And sometimes dads did leave.

This might be your best piece of work yet.

Back