Rumored Helwani: UFC 300 bout in jeopardy - another announcement before actual signing

I love that Dana fucking hates him but can't do Jake shit about it. Hahaha

Ronda like GSP has shown zero intention to return to MMA but you folks keep trying to throw them in matches lol <Lmaoo>
Exactly. I keep telling people Ronda is preparing for her tag team run with marina shafir (one of her besties) and she thoroughly enjoying pro wrestling again

Insert Power Slap -- like a free treat teaser at COSTCO.

It goes straight to violence -- no grappling, spamming feints, cardio -- just immediate lowest common denominator violence.

Ronda like GSP has shown zero intention to return to MMA but you folks keep trying to throw them in matches lol <Lmaoo>
GSP didn't show any interest in a return until Bisping became champ and he saw an easy win. I feel like with Pennington being champ, it's not ridiculous to think Rousey could come back for an easy title win.

giphy.gif

The fact that a fight might get scraped on the biggest MMA ever and no one seems to care is a bad sign

They don’t care because the rest of the card is that good btw

Honestly when the fight got announced, I was 80% sure that Poirier had not signed the contract and it was a maneuver to push him to do it.

he got ESPN to drop him which pretty much killed his chances of ever covering the NBA (his real dream) in the near future.

Sure buddy whatever you gotta tell yourself

Back