Rumored Helwani: UFC 300 bout in jeopardy - another announcement before actual signing

UFC announces fights and fighters think they can ask for more money

Dana is finally gonna lose it now! Any minute. Just you wait!

It makes the fighters look just as unprofessional
Only to idiots.

Speaking of

Notice how this rat never mentions that the last time this "happened" the fighters had agreed to fight and Dustin just never signed the agreement despite having accepted it and spent weeks promoting it.

The issue is fighters agreeing to fights they're not actually going to sign to.
That's not an "issue," that's just the standard order of events.

"Will you do this?"
"Yes"
"Good, then here's the contract"

is a pretty fucking basic concept

Oof u probably feel stupid now

Lol why would I? I don't watch helwani but it's pretty clear Dana hates his fucking guts and would love to just not deal with him but he has too and can't do jack shit about it. Dana wished he would stitch or golderg the guy but he can't. Hahahahabahababababababajajajajajaj

If there was a fight not actually happening on this card I’d assume it was aljo vs katter

Ariel honestly helping the fighters by announcing shit like this. It is just that much more embarrassing for the UFC if this becomes true because they won't pony up the money they could easily afford

If Helwani could make Dana shed a single tear, he would die a happy man

If it’s a WMMA fight, consider it addition by subtraction

At this point is safe to say that all their main event permutations have falling through, some people think they don't wanna announce the main event yet but they actually don't have one.

Back