Has a hype train ever ended as quick as Mike Perrys?

szJTM0o.gif

Jimy Hettes hype ended pretty fast too.

Does anyone remember Jadyson Costa? He was lauded as Little Wanderlei when he came into Pride and I really thought he was going to be something special when they showed some of his footage from Brazil. I wasn't on Sherdog back then but that little hype train ended quickly and definitively.

Erick Silva

A "young" prospect from Black House.
At one point, i thought Black House was going to take all the belts. lol

Skeptical is putting it nicely. We knew he was gonna get the shit kicked out of him.

That's why I said "at best." Maybe I should have said that the most sympathetic segment of the public was merely sceptical.

How about Kimbo Slice losing by KO to a short notice crossdresser? That not only derailed a hype train, it killed an organization.

Perry needs to fight Doo Hoo next ........ there can only one derailed hype train.

Cant think of anyone else to be honest who was hyped so much yet hardly accomplished anything, Houston Alexander comes to mind remember thinking this guys gonna finish everyone in the first, meh least we dont have to deal with those gay ass threads anymore with people suckin his dick.
Choi

Fedor's hype train crashed pretty abruptly as soon as he fought decent competition in an org that tested for peds.

Back