Has a hype train ever ended as quick as Mike Perrys?

That does explain his lack of footwork and lateral movement, and inability to change levels quickly. He has to be a tough son of a gun as he hid the "pain" extremely well. (He has a serious poker face!)

He looked stiff and robotic, but I had no idea that he was injured. I am more than happy to give him another look, and hope to see him at full speed. I might have to go back and watch his previous UFC fights before he fights again to get an idea of what to expect.
giphy.gif

this is pretty old but you can see him leaping in and he had none of that mobility against Jouban. I figure if you're gonna watch the full fights there's no point me linking highlight videos from them.

Was ? Sage is 20 years old...sky is still the limit for that guy. He has a few holes but he is still a good prospect.
I think Perry has more potential than Sage. Sage's hands do not look good. And that should be a strength of his.

Perry lost but he still was dangerous and I can imagine him polishing himself a bit and really getting to use his power.

Perry reminds me of Baroni.

KO power, muscular, annoying douchebag attitude, looks great koing weak competition...

Robbie Lawler got derailed by Nick Diaz, remember?

Remember?

Still mah dawg. The Ban-wagoners were the ones calling him goat. The OG fans like him cause hes a real ass dude that throws bones.

giphy.gif

this is pretty old but you can see him leaping in and he had none of that mobility against Jouban. I figure if you're gonna watch the full fights there's no point me linking highlight videos from them.

It's easy to leap in against punching bags

Back