UFC Vegas 87, JR vs Shamil Gaziev, March 2, UFC Apex, 1 PM eastern

i think perez has a very good chance at the upset, but i'm still playing mokaev -3.5 at -165. mokaev has a near 100% finish rate. maybe i'll eat crow.

That Bekzat guy and Alex Perez are 50/50 fights at best. Those odds make no sense now

I'd be stunned if Perez has any answers for Mokaev's grappling.

I'm playing a lot of ITD on this one.

Lmao unibet voided my -227 Duncan bet apparently because they originally forgot to write Leroy as his middle name. Now the odds are way worse.

Bush effin league.
That's so weak. Did you contact support? I'd throw a fit LOL.

BOL has a special prop that looks good to me.

Mokaev most ss+most TD's+wins itd +400

Mokaev itd is -120, which I think has value. Perez isn't hard to sub, and Mokaev should have a lot of dominant positions. Obviously Mokaev will have more TD's. The ss is of course the one that's least likely but only Elliott in the UFC has outlanded Mokaev. If he's getting dominant positions, Perez can't land ANY ss. And while they generally don't count a lot of ground strikes even from top as ss, they do generally count SOME of them at least.

I think it's probably 50/50 that Mokaev lands more ss than Perez. So if you think Mokaev finishes, this prop is better imo because the takedown leg is a lock.

That's so weak. Did you contact support? I'd throw a fit LOL.
Not yet but it was kinda smallish bet that might not bother. Tbf Ive also benefitted from their mistakes in past so maybe this goes on good karma bank or something lol.

Not yet but it was kinda smallish bet that might not bother. Tbf Ive also benefitted from their mistakes in past so maybe this goes on good karma bank or something lol.

Haha fair point!

triple set ko

106064-3944487.png

Umar&Movaev dual sub prop

both opponents have been previously subbed.

Perez at least 5x
I liked your sub props.
Logged in and found out that all the props for Umar and Mokaev fights are both locked down on my site (Betway). Only option is the MLs. The other fights have props available though lol.

Vincius got finished by a small quick footed striker not many fights ago. Vinicious leaves huge holes to get countered.
Loik has fought killers historically and should be able to throw bombs while grappling a little to overpower Al Selwady for a decision. Wonder which big dog comes out ahead today.... All the big faves can't all pull it off

I liked your sub props.
Logged in and found out that all the props for Umar and Mokaev fights are both locked down on my site (Betway). Only option is the MLs. The other fights have props available though lol.
Hope you played Loik ko haha cuz i didn't , hit the ml bet tho.

Back