Has a hype train ever ended as quick as Mike Perrys?

Kendall Grove

talking legit hype here

It's like his hype train was made out of....Aluminium.

Mike "Aluminium" Perry Bless

Lombard was a killer in bellator....you know how he did in the ufc

giphy.gif

this is pretty old but you can see him leaping in and he had none of that mobility against Jouban. I figure if you're gonna watch the full fights there's no point me linking highlight videos from them.

usada did a number on this guy

Does four Sherbruhs equal an actual hype train?

The hype was well deserved...he was 9-0 with 9 KO's...and it's only one loss...a fluke loss to Jouban isn't going to derail Platinum...

It's easy to leap in against punching bags

Seriously, I can't believe that guy is trying to make that point. Jouban gave him plenty of reasons to not leap in, everytime he tried it he got a hard body kick or left cross to the mouth, he quickly became discouraged like the clueless scrub he is, and resorted to just plodding around eating said body kicks and left crosses.

Platinum mike perry's hype train is still alive and well my man, and with good reason. Hes the future goat and cannot be stopped. #platinumbless

nhkvrjthv9ba7vosa7u6.gif

To getting off that platform and boarding that Platinum Mike Perry love train with this fight against Jouban being the final test. So glad I didn't get doped up by the hype I'm having much more fun poking at him now, he needz some serious fight IQ you can't be chasing a dancer around the cage trying to swing a battle axe, you need to be more cagey (excuse the pun).

Sok was one of the biggest let downs, that I can remember. Two huge wins and never looked good again. I gave into the hype so bad

Was ? Sage is 20 years old...sky is still the limit for that guy. He has a few holes but he is still a good prospect.

Yeah that hype train hasn't ended, just kind of late. But there's a good chance it's coming.

Back