Social GOP Lauren Boebert in stand off with Capitol Police after possible gun in her purse set off detector

"I'm from the small town she "represents." Her restaurant is garbage and was failing before a news story came out about the waitresses carrying pistols and the story caught fire. Nobody in the town cared because everyone else owns a gun too.

She once poisoned dozens of people at the local county fair by serving them bad food, which sent several to the hospital.

Her husband exposed himself to underage girls at the bowling alley.

She's actually a native of Florida, moved to Colorado following her husband's oil and gas job, has ZERO political experience beyond yelling at Beto O'Rourke once, and is essentially a puppet for oil executives who are trying to steal public lands in the West for resource extraction. Plus she actively supports Q'Anon conspiracies.

All of that was why she never should have been voted for in the first place. Now she has actively supported an armed insurrection at the Capitol and tried to aid in the assassination of the Speaker of the House in less than 2 months on the job. Remove this scum now."

Sounds like a real beauty!

I want her to be President bro

Also, to keep the shallow physical thing going, she's nice looking - but in all the pictures I've seen, I thought she was late 30s/early 40's, maybe mid 40's.. She's apparently only 34.

1024px-Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

The stress of insanity is going to ride this girl hard.

She's female. That looks about right for an over-30s female.

this woman was elected to do a job that she doesn't understand and will never learn about.

What she actually thinks the job entails is this - making an asshole out of herself for flimsy culture war bullshit, and then posting about it on social media so she can feed the bottomless victim complex of a movement comprised principally of hooting, uneducated rubes who have been banned from polite society and used car dealers with multiple divorces and alimony payments that exceed their living expenses

Most of the time, dummies probably can do things better than the experts. Because the experts aren't actually trying do the right thing; their advice comes from an ideologically corrupt echo chamber like social sciences fields in academia (gender studies, ethnic studies, community planning, etc.), or their advice comes from corruption motivated by money/ power (green energy, homeless industrial complex, etc). So, a dumbass with with his non-corrupt heart in the right place can do better.

The problem is that in emergencies like the pandemic where the experts really do try to do the right thing, and someone dumb but with a good heart just isn't good enough, we really suffer.
exhibit A

Despite everything everyone just said. Still wood.

5efbea1a53302.image.jpg
She is only into dudes that wag their wiener at a kid. Trump admits to walking into miss Teen dressing rooms so he can peep teenage girls in various states of undress. 2 Trump cabinet members and Trump with deep ties to Epstein. Trumps lawyer admits to getting massages from underaged girls in his underwear.
When did the GOP become the party of pedophiles?

About the only thing left wing politicians go full retard on is guns.

The right goes full retard on everything but guns and is infamous for boom and bust economies and telling you bootstraps while they clean up their mess with our tax dollars. And give themselves raises and bonuses to boot.

They are a fuckin disaster everytime they get in power. I believe in gun rights but Republicans force me to choose between that and everything else and I can't vote for them for that reason.

Republican administrations are the most exciting though.

Nixon
Reagan
Bush 1 and his Iraq war and starting Somalia
Bush Jr
Trump

Lol

She is only into dudes that wag their wiener at a kid. Trump admits to walking into miss Teen dressing rooms so he can peep teenage girls in various states of undress. 2 Trump cabinet members and Trump with deep ties to Epstein. Trumps lawyer admits to getting massages from underaged girls in his underwear.
When did the GOP become the party of pedophiles?

Not pedos technically. That is their defense. Ephebobphilia

I do think lawmakers should be able to carry though. They have enough on the line to have things to loose to not go on a shooting spree AND they are also targets. Only the top House members and Senate leaders get armed security provided by the state.

I do think lawmakers should be able to carry though. They have enough on the line to have things to loose to not go on a shooting spree AND they are also targets. Only the top House members and Senate leaders get armed security provided by the state.
How many opportunities do you want to have to assinate Trump/Pelosi/Cruz/Graham/McConnell et al? Do you honestly believe that one of these unhinged cunts wouldn't have unleashed the Smith & Wesson by now?
Epically bad idea.
About as bad as having teachers carry weapons. You think none of your teachers wanted to kill you??

No.

How many opportunities do you want to have to assinate Trump/Pelosi/Cruz/Graham/McConnell et al? Do you honestly believe that one of these unhinged cunts wouldn't have unleashed the Smith & Wesson by now?
Epically bad idea.
About as bad as having teachers carry weapons. You think none of your teachers wanted to kill you??

You forbid them from being armed when around the President.

Presidents rarely deal with Congress in person. Usually its the leaders who come to the White House and have to go through multiple security checks.

You forbid them from being armed when around the President.

Presidents rarely deal with Congress in person. Usually its the leaders who come to the White House and have to go through multiple security checks.
What about the rest of those cunts? No, no guns in fight club.

this woman was elected to do a job that she doesn't understand and will never learn about.

What she actually thinks the job entails is this - making an asshole out of herself for flimsy culture war bullshit, and then posting about it on social media so she can feed the bottomless victim complex of a movement comprised principally of hooting, uneducated rubes who have been banned from polite society and used car dealers with multiple divorces and alimony payments that exceed their living expenses

Then the right has found its AOC. Now all she has to do is draw up some ludicrous redesign for the entire economy.

Then the right has found its AOC. Now all she has to do is draw up some ludicrous redesign for the entire economy.
good luck with that. I think you'll find that that Lauren Borbert sobbing incoherently because she isn't allowed to shoot Mike Pence in the face without incurring some kind of consequence won't endear her to the public that much. Gotta try though!

Back