Social GOP Lauren Boebert in stand off with Capitol Police after possible gun in her purse set off detector

This lady has been arrested a few times in her life. She’s a lunatic so she’s perfect for the Republican Party.

Isnt she under investigation for disclosing Pelosi's location during the attempted coup?

Erh24X9XMAAnijq

Erk0aUkW8AMvtz8

So where exactly was the Ice Cream Queen Pelosi identified to be at by Lauren? Because from what you shared, all we know is one place where she wasn't. You do realize you proved nothing?

Some people in the Congress gave the insurrectionists a "tour" the night before the insurrection

Gee I wonder who it could be

Also, to keep the shallow physical thing going, she's nice looking - but in all the pictures I've seen, I thought she was late 30s/early 40's, maybe mid 40's.. She's apparently only 34.

1024px-Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

The stress of insanity is going to ride this girl hard.
Wood

"GOP Lauren Boebert in stand off with Capitol Police after possible gun in her purse set off metal"

Very strange thread title, what exactly is a possible gun? As opposed to what? An impossible gun? Its either a gun or it isn't TS, its not a possible gun.

Before you look into the purse the firearm can exist and not exist. Both possibilities are equally possible. Its not until you look into the purse that reality makes a determination as to whether the firearm exists. Since the police did not look in the purse we are left with possible gun. This principle is known as Schrodinger's Glock.

Before you look into the purse the firearm can exist and not exist. Both possibilities are equally possible. Its not until you look into the purse that reality makes a determination as to whether the firearm exists. Since the police did not look in the purse we are left with possible gun. This principle is known as Schrodinger's Glock.

In America you have to calculate for the possibility of Schrodinger's Big Black Glock, purse size permitting.

Okay, but what's the point of reporting that? It's like me saying "There are possibly radical domestic terrorists who are working as Capitol Police" It's possible, but it's not news!

Some people in the Congress gave the insurrectionists a "tour" the night before the insurrection

Gee I wonder who it could be

Putting aside the the valid question as to why so many literal lunatics get elected in the GOP, this wacko needs to be removed from Congress ASAP.

And I say this w/o a shred of partisan intent. Boebert is clearly compromised (if being a Qanon-er wasn't enough) and after the events of Jan 6, has shown herself to be a legitimate security threat to the safety and welfare of her peers and the institution at large.

"I'm from the small town she "represents." Her restaurant is garbage and was failing before a news story came out about the waitresses carrying pistols and the story caught fire. Nobody in the town cared because everyone else owns a gun too.

She once poisoned dozens of people at the local county fair by serving them bad food, which sent several to the hospital.

Her husband exposed himself to underage girls at the bowling alley.

She's actually a native of Florida, moved to Colorado following her husband's oil and gas job, has ZERO political experience beyond yelling at Beto O'Rourke once, and is essentially a puppet for oil executives who are trying to steal public lands in the West for resource extraction. Plus she actively supports Q'Anon conspiracies.

All of that was why she never should have been voted for in the first place. Now she has actively supported an armed insurrection at the Capitol and tried to aid in the assassination of the Speaker of the House in less than 2 months on the job. Remove this scum now."

Sounds like a real beauty!

Thanks for the local insight. About what I would have guessed. Another GOP dolt that got elected by waving a gun around (ie-virtue signaling, as they say.)

Also, to keep the shallow physical thing going, she's nice looking - but in all the pictures I've seen, I thought she was late 30s/early 40's, maybe mid 40's.. She's apparently only 34.

1024px-Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

The stress of insanity is going to ride this girl hard.
Having 4 kids will add about 10 years to most people physically so early to mid 40s is actually pretty realistic for her

Back