Social GOP Lauren Boebert in stand off with Capitol Police after possible gun in her purse set off detector

I know man, don't worry. did you know he had Rush Limbaugh? The tumor.

I hope the first world willinvade and bomb this third world shithole

All government buildings -- federal, state, county and municipal -- should provide lockboxes for firearms and issue a receipt to the citizen upon securing their property in said lockboxes.

Putting aside the the valid question as to why so many literal lunatics get elected in the GOP, this wacko needs to be removed from Congress ASAP.

And I say this w/o a shred of partisan intent. Boebert is clearly compromised (if being a Qanon-er wasn't enough) and after the events of Jan 6, has shown herself to be a legitimate security threat to the safety and welfare of her peers and the institution at large.

You are calling for the removal of a fairly elected official? Sounds like sedition to me.

You ignored me when I said they should be allowed to bring it in the building..... but I don't want them to have it while In session and I don't want random people of either party allowed to walk into legislative buildings armed either.

Guns are awesome and people should be allowed to own and carry them .... with a few exceptions. I'm not being a beto and this is not an unreasonable position.

Why? Literally the first thing Biden said after the Capital attack was that the police do not protect everyone equally. All year long the left has told us the police are so broken and corrupt that we need to abolish them and start over from scratch. So why on earth would anyone trust these people with a monopoly on force, and why would you contract out the defense of your life to them?

You are calling for the removal of a fairly elected official? Sounds like sedition to me.

Unlike the rebels of House Trump, I’m referring to the legal/constitutional means of removing congressional members for which there is precedent. She should be expelled (though it obviously won’t happen). Point is, she’s compromised and an internal security threat to her peers and the institution at large.

Unlike the rebels of House Trump, I’m referring to the legal/constitutional means of removing congressional members for which there is precedent. She should be expelled (though it obviously won’t happen). Point is, she’s compromised and an internal security threat to her peers and the institution at large.

In what parallel universe do you live in where Trump did not repeatedly emphasis "legal means" of contesting the election results?

Also, to keep the shallow physical thing going, she's nice looking - but in all the pictures I've seen, I thought she was late 30s/early 40's, maybe mid 40's.. She's apparently only 34.

1024px-Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

The stress of insanity is going to ride this girl hard.
How does someone with that kind of record get elected?

Apparently being elected to office has a lower (or non existent) background investigation than becoming a bank teller.

You bet and it seems being a petulant dick head seems to be the normal pre-requisite these days

In what parallel universe do you live in where Trump did not repeatedly emphasis "legal means" of contesting the election results?

I was referring to his horde of zealots storming the Capitol and those who endorsed/sympathized such acts either directly (Boebert) or implicitly (a who’s who of GOP politicians).

We have a 2nd Amendment. I'm not sure why the nation's capital doesn't understand that.

We sure do. And there are many Municipal, State, and Federal buildings where you are not permitted to take your firearms. Many other places too. Surely even the dimmest of 2A nutbars can grasp that.

Take your gun and the constitution to the airport and try to board a plane. Let me know how it goes.

Back