Social GOP Lauren Boebert in stand off with Capitol Police after possible gun in her purse set off detector

In what parallel universe do you live in where Trump did not repeatedly emphasis "legal means" of contesting the election results?

The concept of "actions speak louder than words" shouldn't need to be explained to adults, but Trump supporters are deliberately obtuse.

I don't know man, Hillary was horribly unlikeable to the average vote and the fact that the DNC pushed Bernie out and conspired against him pissed people off too. Dems were just as responsible for getting Trump elected as the right. I thought this was well known?

@ShinkanPo

We were talking about Boebert's win. Try to keep up, man.

You think prison inmates shouldn't be allowed guns? Why do you hate the second amendment?
You lose certain rights when you go to prison. Surely you're aware of that.

You are calling for the removal of a fairly elected official? Sounds like sedition to me.

You sound like a badly programmed bot.

The only script you run is "I know you are but what I am".

I look forward to your inevitable misunderstanding with someone programmed as badly as you and the resulting infinite feedback loop.

We sure do. And there are many Municipal, State, and Federal buildings where you are not permitted to take your firearms. Many other places too. Surely even the dimmest of 2A nutbars can grasp that.

Take your gun and the constitution to the airport and try to board a plane. Let me know how it goes.
I’ve taken my gun to the airport and traveled with it a few times. No problem.

Of course I followed the rules and regulations set forth by the airline and the FRA.

I’ve taken my gun to the airport and traveled with it a few times. No problem.

Of course I followed the rules and regulations set forth by the airline and the FRA.

I am sure you have, as have I in the past- as checked baggage. But you are lying to everyone on this forum if you are asserting you took a gun and ammunition onto a plane.

Are those offenses you get arrested for? That county must be a real pain in the ass on very small things or this lady has some bad luck.

It says which ones she was arrested for, which were two separate cases of failure to appear.

Besides that, most states/counties regulate driving speed, wearing a seatbelt, registering your vehicle, etc. Many cities have dog leash laws. There's really nothing out of the ordinary with that rap sheet. She also had one lawsuit for not paying her mortgage (which apparently resulted in foreclosure), and another for not paying her credit card bills. Sounds like she's the pain in the ass.

It says which ones she was arrested for, which were two separate cases of failure to appear.

Besides that, most states/counties regulate driving speed, wearing a seatbelt, registering your vehicle, etc. Many cities have dog leash laws. There's really nothing out of the ordinary with that rap sheet. She also had one lawsuit for not paying her mortgage (which apparently resulted in foreclosure), and another for not paying her credit card bills. Sounds like she's the pain in the ass.

my bad. I was reading on my phone without my glasses as they’re getting fixed.

I had never heard of this lady before. She sounds like a habitual moron.

Twitter banned her after the stand off for a few hours

why is she talking like they got disappeared CCP style lmao

"I'm from the small town she "represents." Her restaurant is garbage and was failing before a news story came out about the waitresses carrying pistols and the story caught fire. Nobody in the town cared because everyone else owns a gun too.

She once poisoned dozens of people at the local county fair by serving them bad food, which sent several to the hospital.

Her husband exposed himself to underage girls at the bowling alley.

She's actually a native of Florida, moved to Colorado following her husband's oil and gas job, has ZERO political experience beyond yelling at Beto O'Rourke once, and is essentially a puppet for oil executives who are trying to steal public lands in the West for resource extraction. Plus she actively supports Q'Anon conspiracies.

All of that was why she never should have been voted for in the first place. Now she has actively supported an armed insurrection at the Capitol and tried to aid in the assassination of the Speaker of the House in less than 2 months on the job. Remove this scum now."

Sounds like a real beauty!

*Like*

Yeah, that about sums it up.

Begging for money. Seems to be common these days

One could say it's both ways. It's hard to find a centrist left winger with any clout, due to the way the tides have turned.
LOL. They're basically all centrists except for a select "few" like Bernie and The Squad among others. Biden and Obama have the same policies as a moderate Republican.

Back