Social GOP Lauren Boebert in stand off with Capitol Police after possible gun in her purse set off detector

"I'm from the small town she "represents." Her restaurant is garbage and was failing before a news story came out about the waitresses carrying pistols and the story caught fire. Nobody in the town cared because everyone else owns a gun too.

She once poisoned dozens of people at the local county fair by serving them bad food, which sent several to the hospital.

Her husband exposed himself to underage girls at the bowling alley.

She's actually a native of Florida, moved to Colorado following her husband's oil and gas job, has ZERO political experience beyond yelling at Beto O'Rourke once, and is essentially a puppet for oil executives who are trying to steal public lands in the West for resource extraction. Plus she actively supports Q'Anon conspiracies.

All of that was why she never should have been voted for in the first place. Now she has actively supported an armed insurrection at the Capitol and tried to aid in the assassination of the Speaker of the House in less than 2 months on the job. Remove this scum now."

Sounds like a real beauty!

I only agree with the second part

You don't think inmates should be armed stop playing.

And government buildings should probably be off limits too.

But I do understand her desire to carry and think she should be free to do so 99 percent of the time.

If you want to say she should be allowed to carry to and from the building I also agree but it should be checked upon entering like a coat check ticket.

Metal detectors are newly installed there? Wtf I thought most middle schools even had metal detectors by now lmao at security at our nation’s Capitol.

I’m all for the 2nd amendment but I think it makes perfect sense that there’s places guns are a detriment and not allowed at like courthouses, doctor’s offices/hospitals and yeah jails and prisons of course also.

she might not be a congresswoman much longer

"I'm from the small town she "represents." Her restaurant is garbage and was failing before a news story came out about the waitresses carrying pistols and the story caught fire. Nobody in the town cared because everyone else owns a gun too.

She once poisoned dozens of people at the local county fair by serving them bad food, which sent several to the hospital.

Her husband exposed himself to underage girls at the bowling alley.

She's actually a native of Florida, moved to Colorado following her husband's oil and gas job, has ZERO political experience beyond yelling at Beto O'Rourke once, and is essentially a puppet for oil executives who are trying to steal public lands in the West for resource extraction. Plus she actively supports Q'Anon conspiracies.

All of that was why she never should have been voted for in the first place. Now she has actively supported an armed insurrection at the Capitol and tried to aid in the assassination of the Speaker of the House in less than 2 months on the job. Remove this scum now."

Sounds like a real beauty!

Her hair looks like it smells like 5 day old hot dog water.

That shit aint greasey it's greeezy

maybe if the capital police did their job last week, elected officials wouldnt have the need to carry in order to protect themselves

Back