Social GOP Lauren Boebert in stand off with Capitol Police after possible gun in her purse set off detector

Isnt she under investigation for disclosing Pelosi's location during the attempted coup?

Erh24X9XMAAnijq

Erk0aUkW8AMvtz8

What happens if she can't get a security clearance?

I bet her committee assignments are seats that no one wants.

Her briefings will consist of "here is today's USA Today, why don't you read this while everyone else is getting a briefing in the CAA"

Ahhh. So one adolescent among a group of adults? Not quite the same as whipping it out in front of multiple pre-pubescents, which is what I envisioned with "bunch of children". Poor form regardless and pretty questionable to see a guy do that and then marry him. lol
Think it was a group of teens. She's deep with the III%ers it seems, and after messaging where Nancy was during the seige on top of this I'm pretty sure she's going to get investigated.

Ahhh. So one adolescent among a group of adults? Not quite the same as whipping it out in front of multiple pre-pubescents, which is what I envisioned with "bunch of children". Poor form regardless and pretty questionable to see a guy do that and then marry him. lol
Uhhhhhhh what? lol. Underage is underage.

Bitch got a longer rap sheet than Marion Berry.
Although, with that said, a ton of that was car related stuff: speeding, no seatbelts, no registration, etc. There is one for a dog on the loose and without tags.

Thought it would be hard hitting stuff. But, it was not.

Reactions: MRT
Were becoming a country full of abused morons and electing these kinds of people is how the right lashes out at the system

Andrew yang or Bernie getting elected with a mandate would probably do wonders for our country but way too many people are too stupid to see things correctly. They think them getting anything is wealth redistribution but never stop to think about if that's true what that says for the current way of doing things.

And the democrats don't help by calling people deplorable going on about woke nonsense and talking about peoples guns.

That's how people like this get elected

Aren't there any sane, non-corrupt people on the right who can run for office? Seems like they only have corporate hacks or lunatics.

And she is an elected official.

I love how we have to hear about the squad when GOP officials can't even follow the guidelines their own health experts lay out, and can never seem to even follow the law on the most simple of things, like insurrection or handguns being carried on the capital.

I love how we have to hear about the squad when GOP officials can't even follow the guidelines their own health experts lay out, and can never seem to even follow the law on the most simple of things, like insurrection or handguns being carried on the capital.
Also, to keep the shallow physical thing going, she's nice looking - but in all the pictures I've seen, I thought she was late 30s/early 40's, maybe mid 40's.. She's apparently only 34.

1024px-Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

The stress of insanity is going to ride this girl hard.

Aren't there any sane, non-corrupt people on the right who can run for office? Seems like they only have corporate hacks or lunatics.

No there aren't.

Right wing media has been pushing the party to the right for 40 years. An old-school centrist right winger is about as common in the wild these days as a rhino

Rush is seen as a conservative icon .... and he is I guess. But he's also the tumor that gave the party terminal cancer. And when he radicalized the right.... the left had no choice but to follow suit or get run over. Like a political arms race of sorts.

That guy seriously ruined political discourse in america

Right wing media has been pushing the party to the right for 40 years. An old-school centrist right winger is about as common in the wild these days as a rhino
One could say it's both ways. It's hard to find a centrist left winger with any clout, due to the way the tides have turned.

Back