Social GOP Lauren Boebert in stand off with Capitol Police after possible gun in her purse set off detector

Apparently a bunch of them were old enough to be comparing tattoos. And they were being referred to as women. But whatever. Just pointing out the characterization didn't match what was posted in the tweet.
Whipping your dick out in front of strange females in public against their will is creepy/criminal behavior even if he assumed they were of age. It's also hilariously hypocritical that she supports a group that makes baseless pedophilia accusations and conspiracies while married to a man who has incident exposure to a minor on his record.

Whipping your dick out in front of strange females in public against their will is creepy/criminal behavior even if he assumed they were of age. It's also hilariously hypocritical that she supports a group that makes baseless pedophilia accusations and conspiracies while married to a man who has incident exposure to a minor on his record.

No argument here.

I guess whipping out your shaft is one of these "family values" that I'm always hearing about.

She is only into dudes that wag their wiener at a kid. Trump admits to walking into miss Teen dressing rooms so he can peep teenage girls in various states of undress. 2 Trump cabinet members and Trump with deep ties to Epstein. Trumps lawyer admits to getting massages from underaged girls in his underwear.
When did the GOP become the party of pedophiles?

It's just rich people in general. Has nothing to do with their political affiliation.

But, wood you or wood you not? With Lauren, not the kids.

I love you man, and Bernie, but Yang is garbage. Lets see how he does in NY before we start putting him on Bernie's level.

Being NYC mayor would be a career killer for Yang.

DeBlasio ran as a tough talking progressive and then got cucked by all of institutional forces in the city (especially the cop unions) within 18 months.

I am sure you have, as have I in the past- as checked baggage. But you are lying to everyone on this forum if you are asserting you took a gun and ammunition onto a plane.
I didn’t assert I boarded the plane with the gun in my possession. I said I went to the airport with my gun and boarded a plane (to the letter what you said) but followed all rules and laws. If you know what those rules are you know it was checked. Yes you implied boarding the plane with the gun in possession. I was just nitpicking you’re lazy writing.

"I'm from the small town she "represents." Her restaurant is garbage and was failing before a news story came out about the waitresses carrying pistols and the story caught fire. Nobody in the town cared because everyone else owns a gun too.

She once poisoned dozens of people at the local county fair by serving them bad food, which sent several to the hospital.

Her husband exposed himself to underage girls at the bowling alley.

She's actually a native of Florida, moved to Colorado following her husband's oil and gas job, has ZERO political experience beyond yelling at Beto O'Rourke once, and is essentially a puppet for oil executives who are trying to steal public lands in the West for resource extraction. Plus she actively supports Q'Anon conspiracies.

All of that was why she never should have been voted for in the first place. Now she has actively supported an armed insurrection at the Capitol and tried to aid in the assassination of the Speaker of the House in less than 2 months on the job. Remove this scum now."

Sounds like a real beauty!

i told my wife "its like damn movie"

she said "a bad movie"!!

Apparently being elected to office has a lower (or non existent) background investigation than becoming a bank teller.
Thats true. We have a new president who was once kicked out of a presidential election for plagiarism. Must be that no one, especially MSM , looked into that guys background

Thats true. We have a new president who was once kicked out of a presidential election for plagiarism. Must be that no one, especially MSM , looked into that guys background

oh, is plagiarism a crime in your country?

cause it’s not in the US.

I didn’t assert I boarded the plane with the gun in my possession. I said I went to the airport with my gun and boarded a plane (to the letter what you said) but followed all rules and laws. If you know what those rules are you know it was checked. Yes you implied boarding the plane with the gun in possession. I was just nitpicking you’re lazy writing.

Consider me nitpicked.

Well, these are elected officials, who should be responsible with it, and with all the unrest today, I think they've earned the right to carry because of the times and because of the 2nd Amendment. Not only that, there's crazies out there that would try to kill politicians

I think the argument is that the two loudest voices opposing the metal detectors are two freshman congresswomen who were elected by retards who honestly believe that Trump is on a mission from the Most High to root out pedophiles. The thinking is--they are the crazies. So yeah, no guns in the chamber if that's the case.

oh, is plagiarism a crime in your country?

cause it’s not in the US.

I don’t know what country he is from, but in some countries candidates have to file certain disclosure forms when registering their candidacy. This disclosure forms usually include assets, sources of income, educational history, work history, etc.

And since those are sworn statements, lying in them might be grounds to be barred from running in that particular election.

I don’t know what country he is from, but in some countries candidates have to file certain disclosure forms when registering their candidacy. This disclosure forms usually include assets, sources of income, educational history, work history, etc.

And since those are sworn statements, lying in them might be grounds to be barred from running in that particular election.

Perhaps i'm just not aware of what he plaguarized. Did he photocopy obama's education history and submit it as his own? Not sure what you stated has to do with plagiarism.

Is plagiarism a crime?
Plagiarism is a crime – that is a fact.

Most cases of plagiarism are considered misdemeanors, punishable by fines of anywhere between $100 and $50,000 — and up to one year in jail. Plagiarism can also be considered a felony under certain state and federal law<LucyBless>@Cooz

Are those offenses you get arrested for? That county must be a real pain in the ass on very small things or this lady has some bad luck.
These are overwhelmingly petty infractions that resulted in tickets or fines. There are some arrests for skipping court dates, though.

Back