Media Gane looking vulnerable AF in the boxing range

Jean-MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

The guy he sparred is not even a pro just an Amator lmao ,Francis by first round first punch Knock Out.

He’s still very young in his career and he is getting better every fight. It’s not like Volkov is a master pocket puncher either. Both of these guys like to fight on the outside so I don’t see it playing much of a factor either way. But if you give Gane another year and a half to get better he certainly will.

tenor.gif

No shame in getting outboxed by an amateur, some of those guys are talented as fuck and will eventually become pros.

Just an amateur... Isn't he one of the top olympic boxer?
He won a silver medal at the European Amateur Boxing Championships and has qualified for the Olympics by winning gold at the qualifiers. Boxrec currently have him ranked as the 13th best at Super Heavyweight. Not the best but far from "just an amateur lmao".

Don't know if you're trolling but that guy gane sparring is a Olympic boxer.

Gane is the next hype trane to be derailed..............................................ALL ABOARD lol

In both of those videos he is clearly just playing around and not seriously sparring... weak troll attempt

No shame in getting outboxed by an amateur, some of those guys are talented as fuck and will eventually become pros.

Losers on the internet are quick to point and laugh at people for things such as not being a pro, or any other number of idiotic nonsense. It shines light on the ignorant slobs who probably can't even run a mile, let alone spar a few rounds competitively with anyone. There are thousands and thousands (probably millions) of guys out there who've trained for years or even decades, yet simply don't compete professionally.

Volkov showed me a lot in the Blaydes fight by the way he was able to win the last 2 rounds and not look gassed. Let's be real the Black Beast fight was close to a fluke. He got comfortable for one second. Volkov could easily win this Saturday

I thought the same thing when I saw him fight Roezenstruik. There were a lot of times he left himself open and Rozenstruik just didn't land. But I think Ngannou would.

Back