Media Gane looking vulnerable AF in the boxing range

tbf, when the "new breed" was a thing, was 2011ish and JDS/Cain etc were legit HW's, and Stipe and Francios are the only two in the divsion I think that competes with them

Cain/jds runs didn't last long at all. Can't be new breeds HW,.can it?

Um, he's sparring an Olympic level boxer, of course he's going to get outboxed, he's not sparring some random local amateur, wtf :D

It's somewhat surprising seeing him get outclassed like that, as he is a very skilled MMA striker, but yeah, he's not a pure boxer and obviously he's not going to be as skilled as an Olympic level boxer.

Is he the NEW BREED of HW like sherdoggers been talking about for yearssssssss? If not, I'll sit down and continue waiting.

I don't think he is. I think we'll see the new breed in a few more years. Maybe.

Who? Were talking about players who aren't on the bench . Premier players.
Bahahaha come on, you think they are top players because they are more athletic than the others? Pls think before you write. Somehow americas fetish with big oversized black dudes even exists under gym coaches. Get a grip the world is larger than you might think and not everyones goal in live is being a 400 pound road block in game noone else plays.

Bahahaha come on, you think they are top players because they are more athletic than the others? Pls think before you write. Somehow americas fetish with big oversized black dudes even exists under gym coaches. Get a grip the world is larger than you might think and not everyones goal in live is being a 400 pound road block in game noone else plays.

They're top players because of skill and athleticism that only 1-3 % people posses. No matter how you cut it, they're perfect candidates to train for mma if they chose to go that route. The problem is that they end up doing things that pay more money in other sports.

You appear to have something against them haaa haaa

Um, he's sparring an Olympic level boxer, of course he's going to get outboxed, he's not sparring some random local amateur, wtf :D

It's somewhat surprising seeing him get outclassed like that, as he is a very skilled MMA striker, but yeah, he's not a pure boxer and obviously he's not going to be as skilled as an Olympic level boxer.
This footage is better. Doesn't look bad imo.

The guy he sparred is not even a pro just an Amator lmao ,Francis by first round first punch Knock Out.

he's only eight fights into his career. Of course he's going to look rough around the edges in some of mma disciplines.

They're top players because of skill and athleticism that only 1-3 % people posses. No matter how you cut it, they're perfect candidates to train for mma if they chose to go that route. The problem is that they end up doing things that pay more money in other sports.

So every other person in the world with this size is drawn to Football aswell? Or do you believe only americans make the top 1-3% athletes in the world?

Combat sports would change so hard if they had nfl/nba and rugby guys lmfaoo.

But combat sports are for guys who don't have other options, so it won't happen.

But combat sports are for guys who don't have other options, so it won't happen.

Ya. That's what happen with boxing at HW . Future generations went to sports like basket ball and football.

So every other person in the world with this size is drawn to Football aswell? Or do you believe only americans make the top 1-3% athletes in the world?

Well basket ball the average player is around 6'6. So physically most population doesn't fit that category. Then you have to add skill to the frames and that's why you get such a low % of athlete who can perform at that level.

Professional football you have guys the size of Francis and Lewis abundantly who are much faster and explosive. They would make lewis look like a bum off the street on pure athleticism.

Shaq made Francis look like a child standing next to him lol. Imagine someone like shaq who's around 7ft 300+lb train only mma ... Now imagine all the other 6'8 + basket ball players or nfl athletes that size training mma that poses athletism...

It doesn't have to be only American athletes, it can be the top athletes in any physical sport that are great candidates for mma if they chose to go that route .

I'm not saying thats all you need to be successful in mma. All I'm debating is that there base is higher than you're average person let alone average athlete .

Well basket ball the average player is around 6'6. So physically most population doesn't fit that category. Then you have to add skill to the frames and that's why you get such a low % of athlete who can perform at that level.

Professional football you have guys the size of Francis and Lewis abundantly who are much faster and explosive. They would make lewis look like a bum off the street on pure athleticism.

Shaq made Francis look like a child standing next to him lol. Imagine someone like shaq who's around 7ft 300+lb train only mma ... Now imagine all the other 6'8 + basket ball players or nfl athletes that size training mma that poses athletism...

It doesn't have to be only American athletes, it can be the top athletes in any physical sport that are great candidates for mma if they chose to go that route .

I'm not saying thats all you need to be successful in mma. All I'm debating is that there base is higher than you're average person let alone average athlete .
Sure the average physical talent and athleticisms is higher in sports with more money and a bigger base of people doing it.
However thats very different than you claiming people with normal jobs are better than Lewis.
The level of athelticisms isnt that bad. Im pretty sure you wouldnt straight up claim that some soccer player woulde straight up make Usman look like a bum.
Its always only HW where people make these claims, but only with completly speculative scenarios like "what if xy only trained MMA since the age of 5". This is such a stupid premise because its completly removed from the reality that Francis would fcking murder Shaq in a fight regardless if you think Shaq might be the better athelete over all.

Somehow its always Kreise that people claim is a bum because he seems like the easiest HW to shit on. Somehow never heard this about Werdum or Reem where people clearly acknowledge the skills they have.
Im working with a few physical specimen at my gym in Germany. Amateur boxer 1,98 m. and around 130 kg who started to take MMA serious last year. And this guy despite all his Natural athelticism and power wouldnt straight up make Lewis look like a bum. Its such a stupid take i cant even believe you actually train people.

Wouldn't change a thing, except for a more populated roster at LHW and HW.

Sure the average physical talent and athleticisms is higher in sports with more money and a bigger base of people doing it.
However thats very different than you claiming people with normal jobs are better than Lewis.
The level of athelticisms isnt that bad. Im pretty sure you wouldnt straight up claim that some soccer player woulde straight up make Usman look like a bum.
Its always only HW where people make these claims, but only with completly speculative scenarios like "what if xy only trained MMA since the age of 5". This is such a stupid premise because its completly removed from the reality that Francis would fcking murder Shaq in a fight regardless if you think Shaq might be the better athelete over all.

Somehow its always Kreise that people claim is a bum because he seems like the easiest HW to shit on. Somehow never heard this about Werdum or Reem where people clearly acknowledge the skills they have.
Im working with a few physical specimen at my gym in Germany. Amateur boxer 1,98 m. and around 130 kg who started to take MMA serious last year. And this guy despite all his Natural athelticism and power wouldnt straight up make Lewis look like a bum. Its such a stupid take i cant even believe you actually train people.

I wouldn't say Francis would murder someone the size of Shaq if they had similar skills. I don't think you know how much bigger shaq is than francis. 7ft 300+lb is a problem period.

I mean stipe who was around 250 took down Francis multiple times down. If someone who is 7tlft 300+lb and who athletic gets on top of you... Umm

Back