Media Gane looking vulnerable AF in the boxing range

I wouldn't say Francis would murder someone the size of Shaq if they had similar skills. I don't think you know how much bigger shaq is than francis. 7ft 300+lb is a problem period.

I mean stipe who was around 250 took down Francis multiple times down. If someone who is 7tlft 300+lb and who athletic gets on top of you... Umm
But thats why im saying the whole time: ITS NOT A VALID ARGUMENT TO SAY "WHAT IF". What you are basically saying now is this: "If they had similar skills the bigger man would win."
Thats not really a revolutionary idea.

Man this thread has everything. Drawing conclusions from a short out of context clip, shitting on top level fighters, mention of the "new breed", hell some dickbag even got in a shot at PRIDE. Well done TS.

A Sherdogger's guide to light sparring.

This isn't boxing though. Tell me one complete fighter that has a 100% rating in every aspect

Right, the moment he faces a powerful striker with a kickboxing background he'll surely crumble and get slept.

But thats why im saying the whole time: ITS NOT A VALID ARGUMENT TO SAY "WHAT IF". What you are basically saying now is this: "If they had similar skills the bigger man would win."
Thats not really a revolutionary idea.

I guess, but if someone like lewis who beat Francis already can do it, I'm sure others with similar skills could too. They would atleast have a punchers chance at HW.

I guess, but if someone like lewis who beat Francis already can do it, I'm sure others with similar skills could too. They would atleast have a punchers chance at HW.
a punchers chance doesnt get you to a world title. If it would, more people would do it, because if you are the champ you earn solid money.

a punchers chance doesnt get you to a world title. If it would, more people would do it, because if you are the champ you earn solid money.

In the HW divsion it does. You had fighters like Struve beat guys like stipe. Stop is more skilled but it happens at HW . HW also has the least skilled fighters .

Back