Media Gane looking vulnerable AF in the boxing range

There playing in the NFL, or there working everyday jobs. You think just because you can fight means your going to be an mma fighter?

You know people have other interest right? Unbelievable
But then they arent as good as Lewis. Just potentially as good.
Other than that you might think there might be more people interested in fighting for a world title instead of running a normal job than just one, right?

But then they arent as good as Lewis. Just potentially as good.
Other than that you might think there might be more people interested in fighting for a world title instead of running a normal job than just one, right?

There's guys I grew up with as big as Lewis who can throw hands and have ko people at the clubs my guy. His skill set is standup like theirs.

There's way more athletic and stronger athletes in the NFL that if they choose to fight they too would have a good chance.

Lewis skillset is low compared to many. I hope he beat Francis again though haaa haa.

Black Beast if he beats Ngannou and Volkov beats Gane
398bh3.png

Volkov definitely has a significant boxing advantage. Gane's hands are crap compared to the rest of his arsenal.

I think Volkov is gonna piece up Gane and KO him.
Gane has the best jab at HW and one of the best in the UFC. And he has better footwork and defense than Volkov.

There's guys I grew up with as big as Lewis who can throw hands and have ko people at the clubs my guy. His skill set is standup like theirs.

There's way more athletic and stronger athletes in the NFL that if they choose to fight they too would have a good chance.

Lewis skillset is low compared to many. I hope he beat Francis again though haaa haa.
You seem to believe you the only guy who grew up with big brawlers on the streets and at the doors lol. Still tzraining with most of these guys today and if you believe they could beat Lewis, you are a lunatic or just a hater.
Takes more to consistently win fights at this level than some size and a few overhands. You should know that.

And a-level NFL atheletes is a dumb myth constructed by americans who thinks everybody cares about their stupid sport.

You seem to believe you the only guy who grew up with big brawlers on the streets and at the doors lol. Still tzraining with most of these guys today and if you believe they could beat Lewis, you are a lunatic or just a hater.
Takes more to consistently win fights at this level than some size and a few overhands. You should know that.

And a-level NFL atheletes is a dumb myth constructed by americans who thinks everybody cares about their stupid sport.

Because a too pro player in those sports has athleticism that maybe 2-3% have. That's a base line to build a great fighter if they chose to go that route .

Because a too pro player in those sports has athleticism that maybe 2-3% have. That's a base line to build a great fighter if they chose to go that route .
Which is highly speculative since the ones actually trying it were mildly successfull at best

Which is highly speculative since the ones actually trying it were mildly successfull at best

Who? Were talking about players who aren't on the bench . Premier players.

Traditional Thai guys don't bang in the pocket that's why, MT is way longer range unless they're in the clinch
Thai fighters stand in the pocket and bang...that's why he looks wonky sparring a boxer, because boxers never just sit in the pocket. You can see how every time Game went to land more than his second lunch the ammy boxer is already out of range and stepped off line.

...and a lot of Sherdoggers don't realise that a lot of ammy boxers training for the Olympics are faaaar better than most mid-tier pros. Pro > ammy doesn't apply with boxing as Olympic boxing is so prestigious.

Thai fighters stand in the pocket and bang...that's why he looks wonky sparring a boxer, because boxers never just sit in the pocket. You can see how every time Game went to land more than his second lunch the ammy boxer is already out of range and stepped off line.

...and a lot of Sherdoggers don't realise that a lot of ammy boxers training for the Olympics are faaaar better than most mid-tier pros. Pro > ammy doesn't apply with boxing as Olympic boxing is so prestigious.
It happens but it's not looked for, they train at range and score at range, you'll never see long periods of it , boxers spend entire rounds in the pocket at times

But im 100% with you onthe ammy/olympics

>One of the highest striking defense percentages of all top ranked fighters
>allegedly not defensively sound

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Is he the NEW BREED of HW like sherdoggers been talking about for yearssssssss? If not, I'll sit down and continue waiting.

tbf, when the "new breed" was a thing, was 2011ish and JDS/Cain etc were legit HW's, and Stipe and Francios are the only two in the divsion I think that competes with them

It happens but it's not looked for, they train at range and score at range, you'll never see long periods of it , boxers spend entire rounds in the pocket at times

But im 100% with you onthe ammy/olympics
Dude, you never see boxers sitting in the pocket for entire rounds...that's 3 minutes of brawling. Mexican boxers are more inclined to sit in the pocket and engage their opponent, but not for entire rounds and almost no high level pros brawl. I can't think of a single boxer that sits in the pocket entire rounds.

Thai fighters do sit in the pocket entire rounds and usually entire fights. By the very nature of scoring for both sports reflect this - MT fighters a quickly warned for being too evasive, while in boxing you score more points evading shots than throwing them. MT awards aggression and boxing awards defense.

It's not just the scoring systems that dictate how boxers and MT fighters strike - Thai fighters don't slip or roll punches as the potential of eating a knee or shin is too high. That's why it's not surprising to see Gane getting countered like all hell in a straight boxing round, and struggling with gauging punching range with a high level ammy who is constantly in and out of the pocket... This stuff is new to him.

Dude, you never see boxers sitting in the pocket for entire rounds...that's 3 minutes of brawling. Mexican boxers are more inclined to sit in the pocket and engage their opponent, but not for entire rounds and almost no high level pros brawl. I can't think of a single boxer that sits in the pocket entire rounds.

Thai fighters do sit in the pocket entire rounds and usually entire fights. By the very nature of scoring for both sports reflect this - MT fighters a quickly warned for being too evasive, while in boxing you score more points evading shots than throwing them. MT awards aggression and boxing awards defense.

It's not just the scoring systems that dictate how boxers and MT fighters strike - Thai fighters don't slip or roll punches as the potential of eating a knee or shin is too high. That's why it's not surprising to see Gane getting countered like all hell in a straight boxing round, and struggling with gauging punching range with a high level ammy who is constantly in and out of the pocket... This stuff is new to him.
I dont mean constantly but o get get ur saying, but I meant more specifically more traditional muay thai fighters are mostly at range there's elite fights of just round houses to the body or high guard, modern muay thai is more aggressive and close range, but his style I don't see reflect that as much he punches more yes but straight end if the rope punches, maintaining that long range to throw leg kicks and bc it's mma much less frequently headkicks and body kicks obviously bc of TD threat

Lewis' "low skillset" is still better than 95% of the pride HW roster.

Gane been training with the olympic french boxing team (its over nagoomba)

Back