Media Gane looking vulnerable AF in the boxing range

I agree that gane is at a boxing disadvantage here, but volkov still has downsides to exploit too. Keep in mind they both have stamina and movement here.

looks like at the end of a training session. anyone is going to look vulnerable when they're tired.

but yes, i do think he's vulnerable also when he's not gassed, just not as vulnerable as he looked there. usually he has his feet/reaction time/athleticism to get him out of the way, but he has a tendency to raise his head up when he throws the left straight from the southpaw stance. good timing on that and he's going to get knocked.

The closer we get to fight night, the more I find myself thinking Volkov is gonna be down on the scorecards visibly but is gonna end up catching him in the latter half and finishing him.

Volkov definitely has a significant boxing advantage. Gane's hands are crap compared to the rest of his arsenal.

I think Volkov is gonna piece up Gane and KO him.

The guy he sparred is not even a pro just an Amator lmao ,Francis by first round first punch Knock Out.

I dont think you really understand "amateur boxing" <Lmaoo> In quite some countries they are fulltime professionals focusing on highly respected amateur world championships and olympic games. These guys often have far better boxing than most professionals. Everyone can get a license and be a pro boxer but to make it to the olympics ( sparring partner of Gane is on that level) you need to have high level skills.

Amateur just decides were they fight and under a different ruleset but has nothing to do with a lesser skillset. Quite on the contrary most of times.

Volkov showed me a lot in the Blaydes fight by the way he was able to win the last 2 rounds and not look gassed. Let's be real the Black Beast fight was close to a fluke. He got comfortable for one second. Volkov could easily win this Saturday
OK but that is the way BB often wins so Volkov should have known it was coming. Even knowing BB wins by one shot after losing the whole fight, he still couldn't stop it. Not fluke. Just happened to take BB most of the fight to find the opportunity.

Sure mate ;) I wonder why they are not in the UFC or Bellator? They at your gym?

There playing in the NFL, or there working everyday jobs. You think just because you can fight means your going to be an mma fighter?

You know people have other interest right? Unbelievable

Back