Elections elon musk the liar - election fraud

They don’t get the distinctions. Both sides call eachother radicals that will destroy the country. That’s nothing new.

This is something different than that.

Elon is just bald faced spreading propaganda while impersonating another person. That is fraud. It is ironic considering how much he whines about “fake news” and the mainstream media brainwashing people. The MAGA movement is guilty of all the things that they accuse other people for doing or being, it’s not even funny anymore.

He has turned out to be a real problem and nothing like what I thought he was.

Hahaha!

Cry harder snowflake. Get your rocks and matches ready to start rioting. Four more years are coming right up!
So it's okay with you if Elon musk cheats and lies and commits fraud to help Trump win the election?

Because that is profoundly Un-American.

Fire meet fire? Or maybe it's the Russians?
So you think two wrongs that are not nearly equal make a right?

Are you really okay with musk committing voter fraud and impersonating Kamala Harris which is illegal to do and lying to voters and mass about her positions to throw an election?

Because that is profoundly un-American.

They don’t get the distinctions. Both sides call eachother radicals that will destroy the country. That’s nothing new.

This is something different than that.

Elon is just bald faced spreading propaganda while impersonating another person. That is fraud. It is ironic considering how much he whines about “fake news” and the mainstream media brainwashing people. The MAGA movement is guilty of all the things that they accuse other people for doing or being, it’s not even funny anymore.
Hey man, my reply to you is pretty crappy based on the post you made.

You're right. It's not funny. It's become dangerous and it just seems like it's worse now than before and I think it has to do with the desensitization that both Republicans and frankly Democrats have had pushed upon them by Trump's relentless dishonesty campaign and propaganda campaign.

I'm not an alarmist but these are very treacherous and dangerous times. When you have nearly 50% of the country voting for someone they know darn well is a fraud, con man, a liar and an inciter of division and chaos then things have really changed.

Last edited:
Hey man, my reply to you is pretty crappy based on the post you made.

You're right. It's not funny. It's become dangerous and it just seems like it's worse now than before and I think it has to do with the desensitization that both Republicans and frankly Democrats have had pushed upon them by Trump's relentless dishonesty campaign and propaganda campaign.

I'm not an alarmist but these are very treacherous and dangerous times. When you have nearly 50% of the country voting for someone they know darn well is a fraud, con man, a liar and an incoter of division and chaos.

No worries, dude. I thought your orginal reply was fine. We are indeed living in strange times, all we can do is vote and hope for the best. We really didn't know how good we had it when Romney was the republican nominee. Never in a million years would I think that people like Bush would vote democrat but here we are....MAGA is just that repulsive.

So it's okay with you if Elon musk cheats and lies and commits fraud to help Trump win the election?

Because that is profoundly Un-American.

Yes, it is fine with them. I’m not saying this is real but there is literally nothing Trump or his team could do they wouldn’t defend. It’s not a cult though.

Yes, it is fine with them. I’m not saying this is real but there is literally nothing Trump or his team could do they wouldn’t defend. It’s not a cult though.
Trump raped a woman on 5th Ave and didn't lose support

Do you have doubts about this story and if so why??

I'm not asking you as a challenge. I would just hate to be spreading this information if I was wrong about something.

Kyle has his strong opinions, but he's not known for spreading lies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El_chapo_of_devon
Back