Social Dwayne Wade's 12 year old son is now his 12 year old daughter.

Attention.. These poor kids are desperate for it. They get it this way. It's not healthy.

Guess I'll take your word for it.
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Yeah sure why not let a boy make this decision when hes lirerally going through puberty cause everybody knows pubescsnt boys or completley stable and rationale in the way they think. Great decision
I think it's body image issues. I read somewhere that most people that are trans actually have body image problems like bulimia. This boy has something like that and because modern society is so crazy, he's been made to believe he is trans.

I think youre bothered that I laughed at you. Im sorry. Also i never quit sherdog. But i have cut back on my time here. You guys are kind of boring.
Yes , very very bothered lol

This sure sounds like you quit .

@LogicalInsanity I appreciate you speaking up but dont worry about it. Its been long overdue for me to move on from this site anyhow. Im mentally and spiritually levels beyond the fire breathers that hang out here anyway. They can have it.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ian-pizza-again.4067253/page-7#post-157990735

@LogicalInsanity I appreciate you speaking up but dont worry about it. Its been long overdue for me to move on from this site anyhow. Im mentally and spiritually levels beyond the fire breathers that hang out here anyway. They can have it.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ian-pizza-again.4067253/page-7#post-157990735
Hey man, what's this got to do with Wades transgender son daughter? You're on yellow card right now. I'd hate to see something happen to tour account brother.

No where did I say I quit tho. I found cuting back does the trick. Im sorry I laughed at you.

He's a failure as a father. A+ provider obviously but no parenting whatsoever.

Different culture, just trying to get home to his family, so brave

I thought you quit Sherdog , you asked a mod to delete your account .

It was funny , someone said " why does he need a mod to delete his account , he can just not post "

I replied " he must lack self discipline "

Ever notice how the sensitive woke guys on here are always the biggest assholes lmao.

I'm not sure if the number would be as high if people didn't call them freaks, beat them up, ridicule them, etc.

People don't commit suicide because of bullying.

Some bullied kids commit suicide, but it's for a host of reasons: mental illness/depression, absent/inadequate parents, shame, sexual abuse, etc..

If societal coddling prevented suicide, suicide wouldn't be an issue. LGBT people are already massively coddled in our modern society.

It’s weird that the parents are doing a press tour about this shit. If they didn’t, I don’t think anybody would care. It’s just a kid after all, let them become whoever they’re gonna become, but it’s off putting for the parents to use a child’s gender identity to bump their q rating.

Ever notice how the sensitive woke guys on here are always the biggest assholes lmao.

Talk about sensitive lol

You don't think it's a bit funny that someone would say they're quitting Sherdog , asks a mod to delete his account and then not go anywhere?

That deserves a bit if ribbing , sorry if you can't handle that .

Talk about sensitive lol

You don't think it's a bit funny that someone would say they're quitting Sherdog , asks a mod to delete his account and then not go anywhere?

I can handle it just fine.

I just think it's funny how the most vicious nasty people on here are always the sjw fruitcakes like you.

Talk about sensitive lol

what is your opinion on this story?

What I find problematic is a 12 year old saying "Going forward, I would like to live my truth". That's just not natural speech, that's a kid who's been heavily influenced.

I 100% believe in gender dysphoria, but I think injecting a bunch of hormones and plastic surgery is a fucking terrible way to handle it. A therapist would be considered terrible at their job if they encouraged a person who felt bad about their appearance to get multiple plastic surgeries, but if it involves a dick and tits it's different for some reason.

what is your opinion on this story?

Hes already stated his opinion. He thinks Dwyane Wade is being a good parent, he supports Zion Wades transition. But he finds it weird that theyre calling Zion a leader because thats the weird thing about this story :rolleyes:

I can handle it just fine.

I just think it's funny how the most vicious nasty people on here are always the sjw fruitcakes like you.
Lol so now I'm vicious , nasty , sjw fruitcake

giphy.gif

You're a piece of work kid

sharktank-shark-tank-907-xT1R9QkNgPr062iHx6

Back