Social Dwayne Wade's 12 year old son is now his 12 year old daughter.

so now I'm vicious , nasty , sjw fruitcake
sharktank-shark-tank-907-xT1R9QkNgPr062iHx6

Yup

Also nice image fail noob.

What I find problematic is a 12 year old saying "Going forward, I would like to live my truth". That's just not natural speech, that's a kid who's been heavily influenced.

It sounds like a kid whose Dad and stepmother are luciferians who practice witchcraft and worship the baphomet. Like Will Smiths kids.

The elites of this world believe in the blending of genders. Thats why you see such a relentless push for trans acceptance.

Hes already stated his opinion. He thinks Dwyane Wade is being a good parent, he supports Zion Wades transition. But he finds it weird that theyre calling Zion a leader because thats the weird thing about this story :rolleyes:
Never said he was a good parent , I don't know him or the situation well enough to comment on that .

The leader comment is concerning however .

Hes already stated his opinion. He thinks Dwyane Wade is being a good parent, he supports Zion Wades transition. But he finds it weird that theyre calling Zion a leader because thats the weird thing about this story :rolleyes:
It's flowery language but I think I understand it. Basically saying a person shouldn't be ashamed for being trans and that the kid is leading the way in that regard.

Obviously the parents are supportive, but the kid is the one living the decision out. I think that's why they give credit to the kid for leading them. It's semantics and just supposed to be empowering to the kid which I don't hate personally.

It sounds like a kid whose Dad and stepmother are luciferians who practice witchcraft and worship the baphomet. Like Will Smiths kids.

The elites of this world believe in the blending of genders. Thats why you see such a relentless push for trans acceptance.

Luciferians you say , tell me more ...

Wade was dressing in a feminine way and wearing black nail polish for all to see.

I know for some people it means nothing, to do such things is a fad or phase or fun, but Wade was clearly hinting at more. He was doing so during carefully scripted and filmed catwalks to and from the locker room, and now we see this with his child.

They always drop hints.

It sounds like a kid who is growing up in a time where gender roles are changing rapidly and more fluid than ever. I have no problem at all with the changing of genders, my only issue lies in the hormones and plastic surgeries that are seen as a solution.

We would never consider someone who they are by what they look like. This should be similar. If we really want to evolve what makes a man or a woman, we need to change what it means to be those things, silicone does not make a woman.

It's flowery language but I think I understand it. Basically saying a person shouldn't be ashamed for being trans and that the kid is leading the way in that regard.

Obviously the parents are supportive, but the kid is the one living the decision out. I think that's why they give credit to the kid for leading them. It's semantics and just supposed to be empowering to the kid which I don't hate personally.

I agree thats what hes saying. But hes being used for an agenda and Wade is fully aware of this agenda. Wade and his son are being used for social engineering.

A couple of years ago you guys would have said its weird that he wants to be a girl. But you've been so conditioned over the past few years that you don't even find it strange anymore. Give it a few more years and you wont find the idea of kids being leaders to be very strange either.

But maybe you're right...its just a random situation and flowery language.

If societal coddling prevented suicide, suicide wouldn't be an issue. LGBT people are already massively coddled in our modern society.

I don't know about the trannies, but it's a lot more to do with direct social environment for the LGB'z that horseshite mainstream media coddling and misrepresentation can't fix. Family & Friends can suck my ass as far as I give a fuck, the latter really easy to replace. However, not everybody is built that way and this kind of study result is incredibly "Duh".

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19117902/

Higher rates of family rejection were significantly associated with poorer health outcomes. On the basis of odds ratios: lesbian, gay, and bisexual young adults who reported higher levels of family rejection during adolescence were 8.4 times more likely to report having attempted suicide, 5.9 times more likely to report high levels of depression, 3.4 times more likely to use illegal drugs, and 3.4 times more likely to report having engaged in unprotected sexual intercourse compared with peers from families that reported no or low levels of family rejection.

It sounds like a kid who is growing up in a time where gender roles are changing rapidly and more fluid than ever.

And why do you think gender roles are all the sudden changing so rapidly amd fluidly? Do you think it might have something to do with...an agenda? Or do you think this change in society is organic?

I have no problem at all with the changing of genders, my only issue lies in the hormones and plastic surgeries that are seen as a solution.

Give it some time. You will be engineered to accept that as well. Unless of course you recognize that you are being engineered and then you can stop it. But if you insist there is no agenda and view society and these issues as organic then you will eventually belieflve whatever it is they want you to believe.

If we really want to evolve what makes a man or a woman.

Whoever said this is what we wanted to do? Oh I know...

What I find problematic is a 12 year old saying "Going forward, I would like to live my truth". That's just not natural speech, that's a kid who's been heavily influenced.

I 100% believe in gender dysphoria, but I think injecting a bunch of hormones and plastic surgery is a fucking terrible way to handle it. A therapist would be considered terrible at their job if they encouraged a person who felt bad about their appearance to get multiple plastic surgeries, but if it involves a dick and tits it's different for some reason.
This exactly , I'm adamantly against any permanent medical intervention until someone is of age , support kids emotionally by all means but let them grow up before making life altering decisions.

Wade was dressing in a feminine way and wearing black nail polish for all to see.

I know for some people it means nothing, to do such things is a fad or phase or fun, but Wade was clearly hinting at more. He was doing so during carefully scripted and filmed catwalks to and from the locker room, and now we see this with his child.

They always drop hints.

The look on his face says it all, he probably cries in the shower.

And why on earth is he exposing his child? Keep that shit private ffs!

I cry in the shower and my kids aren't even trannies.

yet.

<{jackyeah}>

The look on his face says it all, he probably cries in the shower.

And why on earth is he exposing his child? Keep that shit private ffs!
moloch demands your children

A couple of years ago you guys would have said its weird that he wants to be a girl. But you've been so conditioned over the past few years that you don't even find it strange anymore.

It's good to have you back.

I'm kind of torn on this...

part of me want to say that "Dwayne Wade needs to be a father and put his foot down and QUASH this $HIT!! He needs to tell his child , that there's girl things and boy things...that we can't switch genders!"

then another part of me is like, "what if this child has gender dysmorphia...what if he/she truly believe they are of the opposite sex. Isn't Wade's proper position to support his child, and provide his child with love and support?"

Back