Social Dwayne Wade's 12 year old son is now his 12 year old daughter.

What? I was just talking which is the whole point of forum. Seems like you don't have a valid response and are just flailing to save some face.

And yes, everything is bigger in Texas. I love me some Amazons so I'm very happy. And I'm packing more than a six shooter if you know what I'm saying.
Amazons and dangerously obese women are not the same bro. You packing that texas long horn? No wonder @AnGrYcRoW need to snort ketamine before you hook up haha

...Just waiting here for the inevitable invitation to show up at the gym...
Had about 100 of those threats from ppl here on sherdog to come fuck me up etc but when they get the gym adresse they always say they will come in a cpl months and then never hear from them again

What? I was just talking which is the whole point of forum. Seems like you don't have a valid response and are just flailing to save some face.

And yes, everything is bigger in Texas. I love me some Amazons so I'm very happy. And I'm packing more than a six shooter if you know what I'm saying.

Man you got the wrong mindset. The size of your Wang is only important to women, why let your self worth be set by that?

I'm a MGTOW and we've basically disavowed women . Our 'shooters' run the gamut from pinkies to keilbasas, but we're judged only on what we accomplish, our mental fortitude, and our discipline.

If you drop the mindset of trying to impress women, you'll be amazed by how different and better your life gets. We even have one guy doing penile reduction surgery because it just takes up space and he'd rather conserve energy than haul it around, with no more females to impress. He realized he never even really liked it, it served no other purpose

If you drop the mindset of trying to impress women, you'll be amazed by how different and better your life gets. We even have one guy doing penile reduction surgery because it just takes up space and he'd rather conserve energy than haul it around, with no more females to impress. He realized he never even really liked it, it served no other purpose

WOW .. there are just so many mental-sexual disorders around here.. I'd say that guy is as confused as these gender bending weirdos... Let's hope he doesn't do a talk show tour, saying how brave he was to stump his 3rd leg.

But to each his own.. I don't really give a fuck about anyone's life choices.
What I DO care about is the rest of us normal , reproducing hetero types (you know the ones that have the ability to keep up birth rates/population/civilization) are being forced (via the media and their string pullers)to REJOICE in these fucked up mental disorders. Listen, I can accept and be tolerant of your lifestyle choice (not when it comes to children like in this thread) , but fuck off if you expect me to celebrate completely abnormal and often physically mutilating behavior.

Last edited:
I dont understand what MGTOW is. I mean I know it stands for Men going their own way but what does that mean?
IMO a MAN does what the fuck he wants to anyways. So is this the same thing except you dont get laid? Or is it a gay thing?

Not trolling just wondering.
Man you got the wrong mindset. The size of your Wang is only important to women, why let your self worth be set by that?

I'm a MGTOW and we've basically disavowed women . Our 'shooters' run the gamut from pinkies to keilbasas, but we're judged only on what we accomplish, our mental fortitude, and our discipline.

lol my girl just sent me this shit....I really should dump her for sending me some shit about a Tranny, but she works for the IRS and a negro ain't tryin to have them problems in my life!

I dont understand what MGTOW is. I mean I know it stands for Men going their own way but what does that mean?
IMO a MAN does what the fuck he wants to anyways. So is this the same thing except you dont get laid? Or is it a gay thing?

Not trolling just wondering.
Point, set, and match.

Back