Social Dwayne Wade's 12 year old son is now his 12 year old daughter.

I work with a ton of gay men and women.

<45>

Where do all you War Room alphas work that you have to put up with bitch cunt females and catty gays? Switch to the industrial sector bruh, there's damn few women around and the gays aren't gays.

didn’t union in one interview basically said how he likes getting poked in the butt?

Lol I didn't see that one but I'm not surprised. Those in Hollywood always hint at their fetishes.

<45>

Where do all you War Room alphas work that you have to put up with bitch cunt females and catty gays? Switch to the industrial sector bruh, there's damn few women around and the gays aren't gays.

It's the area, not the business. Believe me, the wife and I can't wait to move. It wasn't like this a few years ago.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/story/2020-02-11/dwyane-wade-gabrielle-union-ellen-degeneres

Dwyane Wade remembers exactly what his 12-year-old child said when she came out as transgender.

“So once Zaya, our 12-year-old, came home — first Zion, I don’t know if everyone knows, originally named Zion, born as a boy — came home and said, ‘Hey, so I want to talk to you guys. I think going forward I’m ready to live my truth,’” the retired NBA star told TV host Ellen DeGeneres. “‘And I want to be referenced as she and her. I would love for you guys to call me Zaya.’”

Wade also remembers what he said at that moment.

“I looked at her and said, ‘You are our leader. You are our leader and it’s our opportunity to allow you to be a voice,’” Wade said on Tuesday’s episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.” “Right now it’s through us because she’s 12 years old but eventually it would be through her.”

2 in the stunning 8 in the brave I say.

<{clintugh}>

I mean really, what else would you say when it's your child.

source.gif

You're right, I'm the dude who paints his nails.

Yeah sure why not let a boy make this decision when hes lirerally going through puberty cause everybody knows pubescsnt boys or completley stable and rationale in the way they think. Great decision

Good post. There are too many hormones flying around at that time for them to be making decisions for something like that. Plus kids that age will go to great lengths just for the sake of attention. Let them play dress up if they want to, but it should be a law that they need to be adults before they start taking hormones or having sex changes.

I think youre bothered that I laughed at you. Im sorry. Also i never quit sherdog. But i have cut back on my time here. You guys are kind of boring.

Hey man you have 47k posts, the word boring should only apply to your lifestyle.

You should actually be asking Wade "why is he exposing his "it" to public humiliation?

He is a public figure, everything he does in his life will go public eventually. Isn't it better he confronts it early rather than rumors spread about his child wearing a dress?

I just don't understand where your hostility is coming from.

<LikeReally5>

The suicide rates are higher than jews during and after the holocaust and slaves in any country. Do you think being laughed at for being a man in a dress is worse than those?

For which age group?

I'm against children changing their gender until they're adults for that reason.

Also, I'm not a fan of the oppression olympic game. That never works out in an argument.

Ah yes, one sexually confused teenager.

Absolutely news worthy...

I have four kids. Four sons to be exact. I would turn in my man and dad card and go into exile if I ever had a thought of telling my son, "You are our leader." I would also tell him to fuck off if he demanded me to call him another name and demand what pronouns I address HIM as. These people are doing more harm to their children and society by allowing this bullshit. Far more harm than telling their child how stupid and foolish they are.

For which age group?

I'm against children changing their gender until they're adults for that reason.

Also, I'm not a fan of the oppression olympic game. That never works out in an argument.
What does "oppression olympic games" have to do with my pointing out that your theory that the suicide and addiction rate is because people are big meanies doesn't really hold water?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back