Social Dwayne Wade's 12 year old son is now his 12 year old daughter.

Rygu

R.I.P. Obie
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.latimes.com/sports/story/2020-02-11/dwyane-wade-gabrielle-union-ellen-degeneres

Dwyane Wade remembers exactly what his 12-year-old child said when she came out as transgender.

“So once Zaya, our 12-year-old, came home — first Zion, I don’t know if everyone knows, originally named Zion, born as a boy — came home and said, ‘Hey, so I want to talk to you guys. I think going forward I’m ready to live my truth,’” the retired NBA star told TV host Ellen DeGeneres. “‘And I want to be referenced as she and her. I would love for you guys to call me Zaya.’”

Wade also remembers what he said at that moment.

“I looked at her and said, ‘You are our leader. You are our leader and it’s our opportunity to allow you to be a voice,’” Wade said on Tuesday’s episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.” “Right now it’s through us because she’s 12 years old but eventually it would be through her.”

2 in the stunning 8 in the brave I say.

I can already see the potential for Zaya having a dominant future in the WNBA.

Support him/her and if they still feel that way at 18- 21 they can pursue any permanent procedure they feel is best for them .

The leader stuff is weird

Why is this motherfucker calling his retarded kid his leader?

Yes a 12 year old should be your leader.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Wade is in the closet. It's not a secret. Ask nearly any woman or gay person. Gabrielle Union is a shill and a fraud and a well known bitch who has been clinging to a career in hollywood and has tried to play the victim several times over. This isn't by chance.

A few days ago my favorite ESPN personality was lamenting how few actual journalists remain who cover real news, and then went on to talk about Wades kids gender for 15 minutes.

This isn't by chance, this is scheduled programming for the masses and the Wades buying their way into Hollywood permanently by sacrificing their child.

I bet he doesn't like that evil white racist president either, so woke , much brave, much parent. #progress

20 years ago same situation with his son guess what happens?

images
[/spolier]

I said it before and I'll say it again, Wade is in the closet. It's not a secret. Ask nearly any woman or gay person. Gabrielle Union is a shill and a fraud and a well known bitch who has been clinging to a career in hollywood and has tried to play the victim several times over. This isn't by chance.

A few days ago my favorite ESPN personality was lamenting how few actual journalists remain who cover real news, and then went on to talk about Wades kids gender for 15 minutes.

This isn't by chance, this is scheduled programming for the masses and the Wades buying their way into Hollywood permanently by sacrificing their child.
Guess I'll take your word for it.

should be illegal IMO

can't consent to sex at that age, or drinking, or smoking, being drafted, etc..

but can change gender? wait what

Yeah sure why not let a boy make this decision when hes lirerally going through puberty cause everybody knows pubescsnt boys or completley stable and rationale in the way they think. Great decision

Dwade is sacrificing his son to the divine feminine principle

Back