Crime Tennessee Teacher Accused of Sexually Assaulting and Stalking 12-year-old May Have Harmed Nearly 2 Dozen Other Minors

Her victim was 13, too... ew.

The report said he was orginally 12 when they first hooked up... Oh!! Just saw it's two separate stories.

Seriously, WTF. She's not bad looking either.
maxres2.jpg

Why would she do this?

Too bad it didn't happen in Utah.... then she could just marry the 12 year old. (Or is that ONLY when it's a man pursuing a child? )

This bitch can rot in jail.

The report said he was orginally 12 when they first hooked up... Oh!! Just saw it's two separate stories.

Seriously, WTF. She's not bad looking either.
maxres2.jpg

Why would she do this?
Pretty hilarious that she's wearing a Trojan Condoms lanyard, though. Even if they are underage, it's best to practice safe sex... what a maroon.

Inb4 all the morons who claim it’s no big deal, because they wanted to bang their teachers in school .
Right? But teen boys are horny bros! It's not like an adult targeting children might have something fucking wrong with them, male or female.

Whatever's in your head apparently. I see more females assaulting youth in the news than I see males and I don't go looking for the stories.
The female stories get more coverage because they might be "hot". Male rape stories don't usually make it nationally unless they killed the victim. The news will post the victim's photo. Usually they don't reveal the rape victim. They are a bit ruthless with the coverage. They will show the spouse if the pedo is a female. They wouldn't do that for a male Pedo.

News coverage is messed up. They know what thumbnail or headline sells. I remember seeing some article about an 10 year rape victim by a migrant. They used the photo of the "hot" doctor who leaked the story as the thumbnail.

I'm curious what happens to female predators in prison.

If it was a man who did this he'd pretty much be dead.

Probably nothing. But it is inaccurate what you say about the male inmates. In certain circles, having sex with a 13 year old is not as frowned upon unless the person is a pathetic simp. If he is some thug gangsta, it’s ok. Now child diddlers, victims under the age of 13, are almost universally targeted.

You gotta wonder how much validation these female teachers need. It’s fairly easy for a female adult to get a 13 yr old sex crazed boy to have sex and the adults feel like they are so sexy because a kid that age would fuck a toilet paper roll and fall in love.

You gotta wonder how much validation these female teachers need. It’s fairly easy for a female adult to get a 13 yr old sex crazed boy to have sex and the adults feel like they are so sexy because a kid that age would fuck a toilet paper roll and fall in love.

Are they looking for validation or are they just attracted to young boys? We'd never say a male pedo was "looking for validation"

Are they looking for validation or are they just attracted to young boys? We'd never say a male pedo was "looking for validation"
Male or female they're pedophiles. It's mentally disturbed behavior, not just someone that's not getting enough attention at home. Normal people don't sexualize children no matter what's going on in their home life.

Who knows? I don’t think like them so I don’t know what their motives are. Either way, disgusting

Who knows? I don’t think like them so I don’t know what their motives are. Either way, disgusting

So if they think in that way then they must be a pedo imo. There's no level of validation I could need that would ever lead me to being attracted to kids.

Probably nothing. But it is inaccurate what you say about the male inmates. In certain circles, having sex with a 13 year old is not as frowned upon unless the person is a pathetic simp. If he is some thug gangsta, it’s ok. Now child diddlers, victims under the age of 13, are almost universally targeted.
Never heard this before I thought even if the girl was 13 the guy would still be a target.

So if they think in that way then they must be a pedo imo. There's no level of validation I could need that would ever lead me to being attracted to kids.
It's just men being instinctually protective of women. Pedos are monsters that need to be put down regardless of gender.

I agree, however above the age of 13, it’s not considered pedo, it’s called something else-can’t remember what. But I agree that under the age of 16 is pedo. 16 is actually the legal age of consent in most states so long as you don’t have authority over them like a teacher or school officer

Never heard this before I thought even if the girl was 13 the guy would still be a target.

It really depends on the guy. In black street culture, it is not that frowned upon. Almost seem like a conquest. But if the guy is some pathetic dweeb, he would be a target anyway, let alone if this was the crime. It is because of clout. Easily beating up some weakling is still celebrated and they use that as an excuse if they are a pedo.

I remember a boy who was taken advantage of by a female teacher, and he couldn't handle the stress and madness of it. He died by suicide.

Back