Crime Ohio social worker had sex with 13-year-old client, tried to intimidate their family with a gun.

I dont give a sh*t what generation you claim. 12 year-olds f*cking "hot" 19 year-olds all the time because they "had game like that" is some Military Recruiter level of bullsh*t.

That’s some Israel level propaganda you mean

Lol@"its not abuse because it doesnt make me think of abuse"

This guy is pretending he doesnt understand why we have laws against ALL adults having sex with children.

Next we'll get the Matt Walsh "what even IS adolescence?" argument

I have always considered him to be an awful person. His posts in this thread are not dispelling that one bit.

I dont give a sh*t what generation you claim. 12 year-olds f*cking "hot" 19 year-olds all the time because they "had game like that" is some Military Recruiter level of bullsh*t.
Lol he’s acting like this is the movie “That’s My Boy” and he’s playing the role of Donny Burger.

I don't think anyone is questioning that the Woman was sick. If anyone is, I'd definitely disagree with them there. It's not normal to be attracted to minors, especially when you hold power over them as a counselor or teacher or whatever.

I do think its normal that a teenage boy would want to fuck an attractive woman if given the opportunity, though. It is still against the law - I'm not saying I am for it - but I don't get why it is wrong to say that a teenage boy would voluntarily fuck a hot young woman if given the opportunity. You don't have to think its right and should be happening to come to that conclusion.

Well langford is over here saying 13 year olds can seduce 24 year olds. It's painfully obvious that a 24 year old can seduce a 13 year old and you're 100% correct that boys would line up for that.

I was taken advantage of by a 15 year old girl when I was 12.

Then again, I haven't grown any since I was 12 or 13 years old, been around 6 foot tall since then.

Most of my relationships after that were with older women.
i have the same story tbh but she didn’t quite take advantage of me, i developed incredibly early and my hormones at age 12 were probably that of a 17 year old. didn’t help that i looked much older. that said, my early sexual activity definitely had an effect on my sexual development & mental health.

Seriously are you retarded? Your short sighted hypothetical is most certainly legally and morally abuse.
No shit, sherlock. If it took you this long to figure out we all unanimously agree that it's legally and morally wrong for an adult to have sex with a 13 year old then the only retard here is you.

Are you going to continue dick tucking or are you going to answer the question? Let me quote it once more:
Out of curiosity, seeing as in how you make the distinction that she was in a position of power and advocacy being a qualifier for abuse, what would your stance be if it was just a random woman on the street encountering a boy the same age. To you, in what way would that differ, if it all?

You used the position of power as a qualifier, I want to know how that would differ, in your own opinion, to the same situation from a woman who was not in that same position.

Take all the time you need.

No shit, sherlock. If it took you this long to figure out we all unanimously agree that it's legally and morally wrong for an adult to have sex with a 13 year old then the only retard here is you.

Are you going to continue dick tucking or are you going to answer the question? Let me quote it once more:

You used the position of power as a qualifier, I want to know how that would differ, in your own opinion, to the same situation from a woman who was not in that same position.

Take all the time you need.

The abuse of the position of power makes it worse and should be additional years on her sentence.

i have the same story tbh but she didn’t quite take advantage of me, i developed incredibly early and my hormones at age 12 were probably that of a 17 year old. didn’t help that i looked much older. that said, my early sexual activity definitely had an effect on my sexual development & mental health.

you’re definitely a neckbeard incel type

I said it was a crime. I just don't think the teenager will be ruined from it. That doesn't mean I think it's "cool" and should happen, like you implied.

It really depends on the individual. For all we know, the kid had some game and swooned a vulnerable teacher, much like some young developed girl could seduce a vulnerable adult male with a broken moral compass. That said, it could fuck a male up, just as easily as a female. It's a boy engaging in sexual acts with an adult, who might look at them as nothing but a piece of meat, where the kid is most likely in love. The bitch abandons them, and then their whole outlook on relationships and women, could permanently be distorted. And that's the mildest of effects. A boy could still feel completely violated and helpless all the same, scarring them for life and leading them down a dark path. There are boys who get abused by crazy female relatives all the time, and just because Aunt Edna has tits and gets them excited, doesn't mean the kid is all cool with it and it can't fuck them up.

It really depends on the individual. For all we know, the kid had some game and swooned a vulnerable teacher, much like some young developed girl could seduce a vulnerable adult male with a broken moral compass. That said, it could fuck a male up, just as easily as a female. It's a boy engaging in sexual acts with an adult, who might look at them as nothing but a piece of meat, where the kid is most likely in love. The bitch abandons them, and then their whole outlook on relationships and women, could permanently be distorted. And that's the mildest of effects. A boy could still feel completely violated and helpless all the same, scarring them for life and leading them down a dark path. There are boys who get abused by crazy female relatives all the time, and just because Aunt Edna has tits and gets them excited, doesn't mean the kid is all cool with it and it can't fuck them up.

Yeah I agree. It certainly could be bad. I just think that, for the vast majority of teenage males, it wouldn't be.

Not to say that I think it should be legal or anything creepy like that - I just think for the average normal male teenager, it wouldn't ruin their life. I'm definitely not arguing for adults to be able to fuck kids.

Just noticed I misread the title and my brain automatically went to teacher because it's such a common story. A Social Worker's job is to help youths in bad situations geez that's even worse.

So wrong - 39 year old me

13 year old me would have a very different position
When I was in high school we'd sneak out at lunch and go to the food places around the nearby university to try and see college girls. Not realizing we probably weren't going to see hot college chicks at Jack in the Box <{outtahere}>

Imagine a 24 year old being attracted to a 13 year old.

There's nothing you can do to address that level of depravity.

Strap her to the chair.

Some 13 year olds don't look 13
Mike Tyson at 13
cTjIel2SBsxn2YyKfSX9p7uDqQsUxum15NxSQfQdpnA.jpg

Back