Crime Ohio social worker had sex with 13-year-old client, tried to intimidate their family with a gun.

If I found out that my 15 year old nephew was banging some hot 24-year-old woman, I would be surprised, but not angry. However, if I found out that a 24 year old dude was fucking around with my 13 year old niece, I would be out with my brother-in-law looking for him.

Your name is Diddly so I'm not sure I trust your opinion on these issues.

I'll arrange to have those double yellows disappear if you agree to change your handle to DiddlyDiggler... <BC1>

R.54643f91723a7bdf2b10e74aea3a218a

Ohio social worker accused of having sex with 13-year-old client, faces witness intimidation charges
Greg Wehner | October 29, 2023

dc62a0e956aa4cadced320b80d487a23

A 24-year-old social worker in Ohio who is charged with having sex with a 13-year-old boy she was assigned to counsel, now faces additional charges for allegedly trying to intimidate the boy’s family.

Columbus, Ohio ABC station WSYX reported that Payton Shires appeared before a judge last week and became emotional as the charges were read to her.

Court records show a warrant was issued for Shires’ arrest on Oct. 26. And she was arraigned in court on Oct. 28 on charges of intimidating a witness by force or threat.

During the hearing, prosecutors said Shires showed up at the 13-year-old boy’s home, with a gun.

While there, she threatened to kill herself, the station reported, and blamed the family for "ruining her life."

On Oct. 6, Payton was arrested without incident and admitted to a sexual relationship during a three-way call between Shires, the boy’s mother and police, the Columbus Dispatch reported.

Shires was previously employed by the National Youth Advocate Program (NYAP), which provides counseling, social work and advocacy for families involved in the foster care system, the report said. It is unclear when she stopped working for the organization.

The boy’s mom called police on Sept. 27 after finding suspicious text messages on the 13-year-old’s cellphone from Shires.

When police searched the phone, they found a video of the teen and Shires engaged in sexual conduct, according to court records. The teen reportedly told detectives he had sex with Shires multiple times in September at different locations in Columbus.

She was charged with unlawful sexual conduct with a minor and held on $500,000 bond.

Because of the new charges, Shires’s bond has been revoked, and she is expected to remain behind bars until her next court appearance scheduled for Nov. 6.

https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-social-worker-accused-having-200256814.html

That is fucked up. My boy is 13. Imagining a woman of that age being attracted to him is just disgusting. Whether or not my boy would be enjoying it, the thought of some woman and him fucking is just vile.

That is fucked up. My boy is 13. Imagining a woman of that age being attracted to him is just disgusting. Whether or not my boy would be enjoying it, the thought of some woman and him fucking is just vile.

I had a friend when I was 13 and he was 6'1" and looked 20. There was another guy who was 6'3" at the same age and he never grew at all after that. Not saying that was the case here, but some guys are really early bloomers.

Back