Crime Mentally ill Malian stabs 3 in Paris railway frenzy; Afghan sex offender/asylum seeker burns 12 with alkali and powerslams 3 year old in London + more

Of all the left wing lies, this is the one that pisses me off the most. It's such demonstrable rubbish but it keeps getting repeated ad infinitum.

As I've pointed out several times on this and other Forums: since 2005, Islamic terrorists have murdered over 90 men, women and children in Britian. During that same time period, Far Right terrorists have murdered...2 people.

I was always shit at Maths, but even I know those numbers don't add up. :rolleyes:

Railway Station Stabbing (today)

Paris-gare-de-lyon-hall1b.jpg

Gare de Lyon

An attacker has injured three people in a stabbing frenzy at the Gare de Lyon railway station in Paris early this morning, police said.

Police detained the man after the incident at around 8am local time, in another nerve-rattling security incident in the Olympic host city before the Summer Games open in six months. One of the people injured is in a serious condition and two more were more lightly hurt after the attacker used a sharp weapon, police said. The arrested man was allegedly carrying a knife and hammer. Police had no other immediate details. Le Parisien reports that the suspect is a 32-year-old Malian national with an Italian residence permit, according to a police source.

Le Figaro said the man, 32, had tried to set fire to his backpack before police arrived. The paper quoted a police source saying he appeared to have 'psychological difficulties'.

Security in Paris is being ramped up as it prepares to welcome 10,500 Olympians and millions of visitors for the first Olympic Games in a century in the French capital.

The Gare de Lyon is one of the busiest railway stations in Paris. It is a hub both for high-speed trains that link the capital to other cities and for commuter trains that serve the suburbs and towns in the Paris region.

3636.jpg

Alkali Dousing (Wednesday)

Abdul Azedi

80729307-13033379-The_suspect_in_the_alkaline_attack_in_Clapham_south_London_has_b-m-16_1706795316503.jpg

is a 35 year old Afghan who threw a strong alkaline liquid on a 31 year old woman that he knows, and her two daughters, three and eight years old, in Clapham on Wednesday. The 'targeted' attack injured nine others, including five police officers. Ezedi is believed to have travelled down from Newcastle on the day of the attack, but detectives are currently unsure what led to the incident.

One witness to the attack, bus driver Shannon Christi... told MailOnline: "I ran outside and saw this guy picking a little girl up and throwing her on the floor again and again. I then saw the mum walking down the street shouting ''I can't see, I can't see''."

Further CCTV from last night shows the attacker getting into a car as the mother and one of her daughters stand in front of it holding their hands on their faces. He drives the car at the woman and hits her before getting out.

He then opens the back door and violently throws the second daughter onto the ground 'like he was in a wrestling ring'. At some point he threw an alkaline substance at the girls and their mother, causing her skin to 'turn black', according to witnesses.

One woman, who did not want to be named, said she saw the man lift a child above his head and smash them onto the floor twice.

She said that after a few minutes she saw the man open the car door and take a young child out of their seat.

"He took the child from the seat and lifted him [sic] above his head and smashed him on the floor then he picked him up from the floor and did it again."

80707007-13030875-Officers_have_launched_an_investigation_after_a_suspected_corros-a-12_1706766994699.jpg

Another witness described the mother's horrific injuries.

'Her lips were completely black,' he told BBC Breakfast. 'Her face look really burnt, like stripped off basically.'

Ezedi is on the run and was himself hurt in the attack, as this CCTV image shows.

gqkdn7ynuk04vamcuzvh

"The woman, who is aged 31, and her two daughters - aged eight and three - all remain in hospital. While none of their conditions are life-threatening, the injuries to the woman and younger girl could be life-changing. It may be some time before hospital staff are able to say how serious that might be." The other burn victims have been discharged from hospital.

As reported by the BBC, the suspect, Abdul Ezedi, originally hails from Afghanistan and arrived in the UK via a lorry in 2016. Two years later, Ezedi was convicted on charges of sex assault/exposure in the Newcastle Crown Court and received an unpaid work order sentence.

In 2020, when Abdul Shokoor Ezedi’s sentence was completed, he was discharged from probationary supervision. Subsequently, between 2021 and 2022, he applied for asylum, which was turned down twice, until he claimed to have converted to Christianity in 2022 and finally received asylum.

Repugnant. My thoughts go to the victims. Fuck this uncontrolled immigration.

In conservative theory: everyone should own guns

In reality

unnamed-1.png

_131949120_us_mass_shootings-nc.png

In reality a few people commit atrocities in European countries and this is ammunition for the bigots to come out
I don't think everyone should own guns. I think people that purchase guns should be vetted and back round checked (like immigrants should as well). People with criminal history or history of mental illness lose the right. Just like a migrant--why would one country want or have to take another countries dangerous criminals? And you lose the argument when you do what lefties do and call everyone a bigot for not wanting in massive amounts of single young men from other cultures come in and commit crime and rape women. Why don;t you post stats about increase in rape in countries with massive immigration?

I don't think everyone should own guns. I think people that purchase guns should be vetted and back round checked (like immigrants should as well). People with criminal history or history of mental illness lose the right. Just like a migrant--why would one country want or have to take another countries dangerous criminals? And you lose the argument when you do what lefties do and call everyone a bigot for not wanting in massive amounts of single young men from other cultures come in and commit crime and rape women. Why don;t you post stats about increase in rape in countries with massive immigration?
This is a well thought out argument and I wouldn't have quoted your post specifically if it was originally presented this way.

Long story short, I read the thread title and I didn't even need to open the thread to know that there would be some ignorant bigoted arguments on the very first page. I've made similar arguments before that people use these incidents as a rallying call to "deport everyone" when it reality these incidents pale in comparison to the violent incidents that happen regularly in the USA (that these same people proceed to just shrug their shoulders about).

There needs to be control- of both the distribution of guns and the influx of immigrants in developed nations. If you ask me, immigration shouldn't be much different than parole- have the asylum seekers check in every now and then. Kick the people out who are up to no good.

In Liberal theory: The world should have no borders. We need to help families that are fleeing poor corrupt nations.

In Reality: See OP.

Conservative theory, lets attack legal immigrants that surely will lower all sorts of immigration

image0.jpg

People in this board were cheering on Brexit when all it did was fuck up only lega immigrants

Catania rape: the gang immobilized the 13-year-old's boyfriend, forcing him to witness the abuse​

New details emerge on the story of the 13-year-old girl, raped by a gang of seven Egyptian boys in the municipal gardens of Villa Bellini in Catania. The girl was walking with her boyfriend when the two were surrounded and dragged into public toilets. The teenager was raped by the gang while four of them blocked the boy, who was forced to witness the abuse.

“Horror, degradation, madness”: he commented Matilda Siracusano, undersecretary for Relations with Parliament and Sicilian deputy of Forza Italia, after having reconstructed the dynamics. “Stories of this type are inexorably repeated throughout the country. Group sexual violence, abuse of the weakest, subjugation of women, who are increasingly smaller and more defenseless. We expect those responsible for this atrocity – all already identified – to pay for what they have committed. There are no justifications for what happened, a fury of this type on the part of children, even minors, cannot be imagined. My sincere and heartfelt solidarity with the victim, her family, and her boyfriend beaten and immobilized by the pack."

“Girl raped by a gang of seven Egyptians in front of her boyfriend, who was threatened, blocked and kept away. Don't come and talk to me about 'tolerance' or 'error',” the deputy prime minister and leader of the League, Matteo Salvini, wrote on X. “In the face of horrors like this there can be no clemency but only one cure: chemical castration. I hope that the proposal presented by the League will be voted on as soon as possible,” he concluded.

The system hacked itself: from what I've read, the Home Office rep didn't turn up at Mr Melty's last appeal. So he won by default.
Well the system is flawed and that is why it was hacked, eh <{outtahere}>

Conservative theory, lets attack legal immigrants that surely will lower all sorts of immigration

image0.jpg

People in this board were cheering on Brexit when all it did was fuck up only lega immigrants
Have you misunderstood the chart you posted? It's legal migration (from outside the EU) that has exploded since Brexit.

And how exactly do you deterim that in your simple soution?
It would be a social contract that gets signed alongside a simple test asking question like:

If a person insults your religion, the penalty should be:

A: Death
B: Prison
C: Freedom of speech
D: Fine

If they pick anything other than C, you are not welcome in the country and will cause problems. If someone lies on the test, they are subject to purjury and will be deported.

You should be walking on eggshells and wanting to do good as an asylum seeker and want to live under the laws of your host country.

It would be a social contract that gets signed alongside a simple test asking question like:

If a person insults your religion, the penalty should be:

A: Death
B: Prison
C: Freedom of speech
D: Fine

If they pick anything other than C, you are not welcome in the country and will cause problems. If someone lies on the test, they are subject to purjury and will be deported.

You should be walking on eggshells and wanting to do good as an asylum seeker and want to live under the laws of your host country.

Because people would never ever answer untruthfully on this, right?

Have you misunderstood the chart you posted? It's legal migration (from outside the EU) that has exploded since Brexit.

Conservatives have ruled UK for over 10 years now buddy. Thats the fucking point.

Conservatives have ruled UK for over 10 years now buddy. Thats the fucking point.
Oh you won't find me defending them, they've failed as comprehensively as you can in government. I just couldn't understand what you were getting at in your post.

Oh you won't find me defending them, they've failed as comprehensively as you can in government. I just couldn't understand what you were getting at in your post.
That under conservatives illegal immigration and asylum seekers became the main immigrants due to their anti-immigration policies only targetting legal ones

That under conservatives illegal immigration and asylum seekers became the main immigrants due to their anti-immigration policies only targetting legal ones
But that isn't the case, illegal asylum seekers make up a fraction of UK immigration (less than 10%). The vast majority of it is legal immigration (primarily non-EU students and healthcare workers) that came here in adherence with rules established by the current government.

Update:

A body has been found in the River Thames by police searching for the Clapham chemical attack suspect Abdul Ezedi, almost three weeks after a major manhunt was launched.

The Metropolitan Police said they 'strongly believe' the body pulled from the water in central London on Monday is Ezedi’s, based on his distinctive clothing.

640-x-320-large-become-a-pc.jpg

However, it may take several weeks for formal identification and a post-mortem examination to take place, given that visual and fingerprint identification is impossible after a period of time being dragged by the strong current.

Following hundreds of tips from the public, the body was recovered more than four miles away from the last sighting of the wanted man, after the crew of a passing boat reported they had seen a body in the water at Tower Pier in Tower Hill at around 4pm on Monday.

The Met said in its update on Tuesday that the condition of the 31-year-old woman, who is Ezedi’s ex-partner, has improved after she endured significant facial injuries in the attack. She remains in hospital in a stable condition, while the children, aged eight and three, who are not Ezedi’s, were previously discharged.

[Friends] said in a statement: “Mum’s still in critical care and desperate to be reunited with her girls. We know mum’s lost her sight in one eye, and we’re praying that it returns fully in the other ... she’s already making so much progress and is determined to get out of hospital as quickly as possible.”

image.jpg

[The Police said] 'As you may expect, after a considerable period of time in the strong current of the Thames, formal identification is not possible visually, nor from fingerprints. We will work with the coroner on other ways to complete formal identification, such as DNA testing and dental records. That may take some time.'

The victim is no longer sedated and police said they hope to soon be able to speak to her.

Update:

A body has been found in the River Thames by police searching for the Clapham chemical attack suspect Abdul Ezedi, almost three weeks after a major manhunt was launched.

The Metropolitan Police said they 'strongly believe' the body pulled from the water in central London on Monday is Ezedi’s, based on his distinctive clothing.

640-x-320-large-become-a-pc.jpg

However, it may take several weeks for formal identification and a post-mortem examination to take place, given that visual and fingerprint identification is impossible after a period of time being dragged by the strong current.

Following hundreds of tips from the public, the body was recovered more than four miles away from the last sighting of the wanted man, after the crew of a passing boat reported they had seen a body in the water at Tower Pier in Tower Hill at around 4pm on Monday.

The Met said in its update on Tuesday that the condition of the 31-year-old woman, who is Ezedi’s ex-partner, has improved after she endured significant facial injuries in the attack. She remains in hospital in a stable condition, while the children, aged eight and three, who are not Ezedi’s, were previously discharged.

[Friends] said in a statement: “Mum’s still in critical care and desperate to be reunited with her girls. We know mum’s lost her sight in one eye, and we’re praying that it returns fully in the other ... she’s already making so much progress and is determined to get out of hospital as quickly as possible.”

image.jpg

[The Police said] 'As you may expect, after a considerable period of time in the strong current of the Thames, formal identification is not possible visually, nor from fingerprints. We will work with the coroner on other ways to complete formal identification, such as DNA testing and dental records. That may take some time.'

The victim is no longer sedated and police said they hope to soon be able to speak to her.

He was obviously dead. Even if he was being shielded by someone that injury would kill him soon. Sepsis, gangrene etc. In an area right next to the brain. Fucker probably knew that. That being said chucking yourself in the Thames.....surely there's quicker ways to go!? Jump under a train?

He was obviously dead. Even if he was being shielded by someone that injury would kill him soon. Sepsis, gangrene etc. In an area right next to the brain. Fucker probably knew that. That being said chucking yourself in the Thames.....surely there's quicker ways to go!? Jump under a train?
I'm okay with his choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back