Social Dwayne Wade's 12 year old son is now his 12 year old daughter.

should be illegal IMO

can't consent to sex at that age, or drinking, or smoking, being drafted, etc..

but can change gender? wait what
Lol its like, does NOBODY remember life as a preteen boy. Aside from the fact that we were literally chimps we had no clue what was going on with our bodies .

Support him/her and if they still feel that way at 18- 21 they can pursue any permanent procedure they feel is best for them .

The leader stuff is weird

Thats the thing that stuck out to you as weird? Lol

Very responsible parenting, hats off to the guy but I do worry about the pushing of this movement that seems to encourage children to identify as the opposite sex. This isn't something that should be pushed and praised. It's a very personal decision with massive implications and children sometimes aren't the best decision makers with their brains not fully developed yet. Maybe at 12 years old it's almost an ok time to make this kind of decision but what scares me most is parents allowing their younger children to identify as the opposite sex. I mean when I was 6 years old I wanted to be a dinosaur. If people accepted this and helped push me to identify as a dinosaur my adult live would be severely hindered. Certainly in cases of gender dysphoria the child should be supported in their decision but the condition seems to be becoming more and more common with the media push on transgender issues, bearded ladies being promoted as brave etc. Is the liberal media pushing more people into developing gender dysphoria? It really looks that way to me.

this entire movement is purely the result of 'sticks and stones' not being a legit saying for some reason

Southpark got it right years back, why is this the only form of body dysmorphia that some medical professions and society tells people to STEER INTO? nobody tells anorexics/bulemics 'keep puking, you look great!'. No legit doctor tells synthol weirdos 'keep injecting, it's totally natural!

you don't treat delusions by telling people to alter their life to accept that delusion.....

Guess I'll take your word for it.

Burn!

My wife was the one who pointed this out to me years ago, I work with a ton of gay men and women Many of whom are sports fans and are familiar with Wade, They agree that he's at least bi.

Dude, was trying to pass off black nail polish like it was nothing...

A parent who treats their child as their leader is not brave but foolish. Parents should lead, and wise parents will lead their children away from this sort of unhealthy sexual confusion.

Yes a 12 year old should be your leader.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Wade is in the closet. It's not a secret. Ask nearly any woman or gay person. Gabrielle Union is a shill and a fraud and a well known bitch who has been clinging to a career in hollywood and has tried to play the victim several times over. This isn't by chance.

A few days ago my favorite ESPN personality was lamenting how few actual journalists remain who cover real news, and then went on to talk about Wades kids gender for 15 minutes.

This isn't by chance, this is scheduled programming for the masses and the Wades buying their way into Hollywood permanently by sacrificing their child.
Youre way too invested

Well the speech he told his son is all I need to hear to know he's failing as a parent. A 12 year old a leader? GTFO.

should be illegal IMO

can't consent to sex at that age, or drinking, or smoking, being drafted, etc..

but can change gender? wait what
Well to be fair its just a social transition. I doubt the kid is getting his dick chopped off any time soon, just wants to be called a girl and wear dresses.

Still fucking weird, especially the bit about the kid being the leader. Haha, wtf has parenting come to? Jesus come soon, we're barely holding on...

Last edited:
Burn!

My wife was the one who pointed this out to me years ago, I work with a ton of gay men and women Many of whom are sports fans and are familiar with Wade, They agree that he's at least bi.

Dude, was trying to pass off black nail polish like it was nothing...
source.gif

Wade also remembers what he said at that moment.

“I looked at her and said, ‘You are our leader. You are our leader and it’s our opportunity to allow you to be a voice,’” Wade said on Tuesday’s episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.” “Right now it’s through us because she’s 12 years old but eventually it would be through her.”

{<jordan}

Well to be fair its just a social transition. I doubt he kid is getting his dick chopped off any time soon, just wants to be called a girl and wear dresses.

Still fucking weird, especially the bit about the kid being the leader. Haha, wtf has parenting come to? Jesus come soon, we're barely holding on...
well i mean i did say 'change gender' not 'change sex'

but i feel you. It just appears this entire trend has progressed out of people scared to hurt people's feelings

Similar to Fat Acceptance in that regard, but somehow even wilder

Call me a bigot but I think our nation should require someone to be 18 before deciding to change genders

Thats the thing that stuck out to you as weird? Lol
I thought you quit Sherdog , you asked a mod to delete your account .

It was funny , someone said " why does he need a mod to delete his account , he can just not post "

I replied " he must lack self discipline "

this entire movement is purely the result of 'sticks and stones' not being a legit saying for some reason

Southpark got it right years back, why is this the only form of body dysmorphia that some medical professions and society tells people to STEER INTO? nobody tells anorexics/bulemics 'keep puking, you look great!'. No legit doctor tells synthol weirdos 'keep injecting, it's totally natural!

you don't treat delusions by telling people to alter their life to accept that delusion.....

I don't know if that is a good comparison, those ones are physically changing them for the worst and lead to premature death.

well i mean i did say 'change gender' not 'change sex'

but i feel you. It just appears this entire trend has progressed out of people scared to hurt people's feelings

Similar to Fat Acceptance in that regard, but somehow even wilder
Well in that case I think its a tad extreme to make something like that illegal. I can understand when we're talking about the surgery or going on hormones. Puberty blockers are in a grey area but I still that's a bit extreme. Leftists make it seem like oh its just delaying puberty, they'll go through when they decide. But that seems like a bit of a gamble. As far as I know there really aren't any longitudinal studies on the effects of puberty blockers, especially since they were originally a cancer drug and not designed for this sort of thing. As of now problems with bone density are the one documented side effect, perhaps not very surprising.

I don't know if that is a good comparison, those ones are physically changing them for the worst and lead to premature death.
what percentage of trans people commit suicide? even after reassignment

it's staggeringly high......

Why the fuck does he have to announce this on national tv?
We don't give a fuck what you call your 12 year old kid!
Just don't let it compete with females in sports.
Now go hide all your guns Wade, cause your kid will be eating a bullet in a few years. At least that is what the statistics tell us.

Back